Prison Break

The Damned

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here into Prison Break?
Must be one of the best shows ever made!! Season 1 was brilliant, Season 2 wasnt bad, Season 3 in Prison in Sona rocks!! A very good idea to have them in jail in a foreign country although it is a bit far fetched that all of them are reunited in Panama.
Think Mahone is the most interesting character in it though.
All discussion here..:D

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T-Bag is my favorite character, its safe to say hes the most colorful personally on Prison Break

"hey there pretty.." :D

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
It's a freaky d!cky video man.. Only freaky d!cky dudes are qualified to watch it.. Take it easy..

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
It's a freaky d!cky video man.. Only freaky d!cky dudes are qualified to watch it.. Take it easy..

I havn't watched the whole two hours of it,but what I have seen so far is interesting. I don't know what it has to do with a T.V. show, but then I don't watch television...

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Prison break is one of my favorite shows. Can't wait till it and 24 come back in January

stand

Banned
Reaction score
I loved it up until this season.. It just got way too ridiculous to the point where it's so fake you can't even watch it.

I think Michael was a wonderful character though.

I think they should have ended it a while ago; instead of dragging it on like they have.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, they stretched it way too far to drag it out. Whatever happened to just wrapping up a story, as in The Prisoner?

(wondering how many of you have even seen that 60s classic series)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
24 also went downhill in a big way. No intel agency could so easily fall for such obvious "red herrings" as CTU had for the last few seasons.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyll drag it on for as long as they can as long as they can still make money off it, so "DUNN DUNN DUNNN! DUN..DUN..DUN!... duN dUh DuN dUh DuN dUh DUN..." (prison break theme) lol