Princeton University!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
To all of you New Jersey haters out there....if this state stinks so bad...why do we have the #1 Ranked school in the whole country...not to mention it is in a nice area.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from New Zealand, and even I know the University Ranking system is a joke. Not to say Princeton is a bad school through.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because people like you live there... say, do you and Tommy from MTV hang out together often?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you've got ONE college that is in a nice area and has a bunch of pretty smart kids running around, doesn't mean your STATE is great.

We've got Nebraska, used to have a sweet ass football team. Did that mean the state of Nebraska was awesome? No. Not at all.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NJ gets a bad rap because of the area that surrounds Newark airport. That's the only reason. For many people it's all they see when they visit and head into NYC.

NJ has many extremely expensive areas with a lot of celebrities living in many parts. The wealth here is enormous

Anyone that truly believes NJ is inferior to all the other states is completely ignorant.

There's no debate and this thread is pointless.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
I'm from New Zealand, and even I know the University Ranking system is a joke. Not to say Princeton is a bad school through.
hahaha. Killa states the truth. US News has the most BS "criteria" for ranking the colleges. They BS it and chang it up a little each year to sell more issues.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Princeton is a good example of a lucky coincidence. ;)

The only reason I ever go to New Jersey is for Newark Airport. True, it is a dump around there...