Precum on fingers = pregnancy?

YoungJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I was making out with my lady and I felt precum through my boxers and rubbed it on my fingers and a little later I brushed upon my g/f's vagina. Now I didn't go all the way into her vagina and it was only precum through my boxers, what are the odds that she'll get pregnant? Should I be really worried about this? Most ppl have told me the odds are highly unlikely. Can anyone shed more light?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Man, it sounds like if you're getting precum with just making out, you'll explode when she touches your penis with her pinky finger.

lol. I'm sorry, I'm not of much help, but that's my daily haha moment for you.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think precum even has any sperm in it. I could be wrong though.

Jason88

Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungJuan said:
Hey guys I was making out with my lady and I felt precum through my boxers and rubbed it on my fingers and a little later I brushed upon my g/f's vagina. Now I didn't go all the way into her vagina and it was only precum through my boxers, what are the odds that she'll get pregnant? Should I be really worried about this? Most ppl have told me the odds are highly unlikely. Can anyone shed more light?
if you only brushed upon her vagin then I wouldn't be worried. Go take a Valium and chill out. Life is good

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While there are some sperm in the fluids released before ejaculation, their numbers are extremely low. There are some, which is why if you mess up putting on the condom (putting it on backwards or something) you have to put a new one. However, the odds are incredibly low that the sperm will even make their way inside the vagina if it only came into contact with the outside; the chances of pregnency are next to none. You're about as likely to win the lotery while winning at the final table of the World Series of Poker and getting hit by lightning.

Be careful (ie, don't stick your fingers in your girl if you have "precum" on them) but don't worry too much about the situation you posted about.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Holy kick me nuts. Fred Da Head, we're in the same city.
Indeed, and we even have the same person signing our paychecks, too, though yours is probably much bigger than mine. Sigh.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm...the sheer fact I have this sinking feeling you know where I work, with no related links within my profile.....

Sweet, what are you up to this patty day?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you mentionned in some other thread that you're Army. That's about all I know, really. I just assumed you're not at RMC, so you're most likely a sig or something such from up on base--hence you make more money than I do.

As for St Patty's day.. probably not much, some beers at the mess and I'll see where the masses are going, most likely. What about you?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a sig, up at 772. What does that have to do with money? :D

My assumptions are that there is going to be a priming party at someone's house, and everyone will probably hit either the Grizzly or Stages, since we work Saturday. Should be fun times!

Yourself?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever looked at the pay scales? Even a no-hook private makes more than us RMC people, dammit!

Sucks that you guys work Saturday though. I get the whole weekend off... sortof. Besides, this is RMC, we get drunk for any reason. "Hey, it's Tuesday, let's get wasted!"

Can't believe you guys hit the Grizz, though. It's full of cougars! (Oh, wait, is that really a bad thing?)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Meh...I guess you're right.

Hell, I was on courses here, and every day was getting smashed day.

Bahaha...we get to shoot rifles Saturday, drink our faces off in the night, and shoot machine guns Sunday. Someone thought that out REAL well.....

Man, the Grizz is fine. Younger girls hit that place too, and I find it a little nicer then Stages. (but hell, what's the problem with dancing with MILFs too?). If you hit that place up and we're there, look for the guy probably in a green T-Shirt making out with a girl, that'll most likely be me.

I can't wait until I get back on contract with CFSCE though, then I'll have money to go more then...once or twice a month, muhaha. (and Bikini Contest....ohh la la)