prank call

FALCONDAWG79

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl calls you at like midnight and says that you have a nice ass does she want to have sex or somethin. Cause last night this girl i know called me and said i have a nice ass, then she went on to say that she wants to give me head. She was like "i'll sneak in through ur window and give you head!" She also was like how big is ur ****. I said i dont measure it and she said she knows its big cause i wear i size 13 shoe. I dunno this is really weird. Does she really want to give me head or what?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha... sounds like a free bj. i think its pretty clear she wants your ****, so let her sneak in through your window.

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this is no prank call. She is serious. Chicks don't tend to kid around with shyt like this. And the whole midnight thing? probably means she had to wait till her parents went to bed or something. It's head with a coupon man. Go 4 it.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, I've never had it THAT easy before. Man, just call her on it. If a girl keeps persisting that she wants to give you head and asks how big your dvck is, just be like, "why don't you come over and we'll see how big it is." If she responds like she's going to, you're in. Haha, I just find it kinda weird she'd call you and ask you that. Girls are desperate..geez :p

Good luck man

FALCONDAWG79

Don Juan
Reaction score
really?

Are you guys serious? prank calls dont really mean anything do they? this girl is really fine and i hope shes serious but i dunno. what should i do?

FALCONDAWG79

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha ill do that. how bout my room. oh **** my parents are right next door, oh well they can just sit back and watch

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl wouldn't even need to sneak in through my window.

My mom would be like:
"Use a condom!!"

And my dad: "Now that's what I'm talkin' about!! :D"