post your WEAKNESSES

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my weaknesses: (3 minimum and keep it DJ related)

1-too mean (sometimes lack funny)

2-not enough cold PU (read: very few)

3-wait too long to setup dates (JUST ****ing did this the other day for the weekend and she has to work but would have changed it if i called earlier "awww you always wait too long to call me".. yea she actually said that)

4-done spend time getting to know girls i dont find attractive enough

5-sometimes to not advance to really physical stuff when girl seems shy (ie. i dont take enough risks)

---- admitting your problems/faults is the first step in bettering yourself

post all your DJing weaknesses and you can work on them to become better and better until they are your strengths

Track_Star

Don Juan
Reaction score
1-Age. I know this might sound stupid at first but its not. Girls my age (19) just go for older guys and I will be at a significant disadvantage b/c of this until I'm older and have my own place and such (I'm currently a university student).

2-Kino. Until I have messed around with a girl a few times and know she's into me, I just never seem to make the right moves at the right times. I either get nervous and dont make a move, thus remaining on the friends ladder, or I go too far or have bad timing.

3-Setting up dates. I don't even know where I go wrong with this one but I do. When I ask a girl out for the first time, I can never be confident about things and I stumble over my words.

All in all, these aren't major flaws, I can work with them. I have a lot of positive things going for me with the ladies at the time (****y/funny, neg hits, good looking, funny, ect...).

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah

My problem is I act uninterested and make them chase me. It doesn't really work like that, but i always figure if they like me, they will step up. WRONG!

I also never KINO. Unless its foreplay, but before I never do.

I also have a sense of humor that me and my boys think is funny, but girls dont get it. Some of the things I say are too intelligent for women. My jokes go above their heads alot.

Basically, I act like I dont care, or I act like i Care too much.

Also, I rarely compliment. For some reason I lock up when I have to compliment. I feel liek I'm kissing ass, so I just dont do it.

If I could show interest but not too much, KINO and compliment I might have more success.

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
WEAKNESS

1- LIKE WOMEN TOO MUCH

2- Three Personalites and i dont know which one is the real me
(Though Womanizer, Sincere Mature talker, Affectionate Lover.)

3- LIKE WOMEN TOO MUCH.

TIburon

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too nice to women and they can use this to take advantage of me, this is my weakness always has been. I don't like being mean, I like being myself, so this is a problem that I will have to deal with I guess.

jack03

Don Juan
Reaction score
i always dont know what to talk about
the most things which are good i always know later when it is too late
too nice
no confidence
if a woman shows interest i cant handle it

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When chics cry or give puppy dog faces... they tend to own me :(

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Money - dam i need more of it. I got Bills out the azz....If I only had a few more bucks....

2. Time - Give me more of this as well!!! a 36 hour day would be nice....with work,school....dam i wish I had more time.

3. Did i mention more money? hmmm...more power as well:cool:

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Track_Star
1-Age. I know this might sound stupid at first but its not. Girls my age (19) just go for older guys and I will be at a significant disadvantage b/c of this until I'm older and have my own place and such (I'm currently a university student).
girls your age will always go for older guys.

look at it this way. you are 19, too young for the 19 year olds (so you say) but you are at a good age for 17 year olds.

girls are really hot at that age, even though they reach a "sexyness" peak at like 22 or so, they are the most alluring at 17-18.

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell you the truth man...i have 1 Weekness:

The Fact that i have no money and i am having a hard time getting a part time job. Where i live....employers aren't student friendly at all! Every one needs a couple years experience...and i'm a lil picky cuz i dont' wanna work at a fast food joint or any thing with food..or tellemarketing .....and those are pretty much the only things there are employing ppl now days..it's harsh!

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I don't make the cold approaches I know I need to make in order to progress.

2) I try too hard a lot of the time. Too much ****y not enough funny.... not leaning back... you know. tense.

3) Don't like phones.

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Sex addiction. I can never get enough.

2) Making idiot mistakes when the lay is rightfully mine. Who remembers my FR from September?

3) Difficulty initiating kino.

4) Piss-poor phone skills.

5) Bouts of shyness and depression in between periods of hyper-confidence.

6) Occasional detachment from reality bordering on schizophrenia.

7) I can be vicious and cruel with my wit.

8) A constant struggle between alpha and beta thoughts, attitudes, and actions.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tryin to Grow a Chin

1) Sex addiction. I can never get enough.

2) Making idiot mistakes when the lay is rightfully mine. Who remembers my FR from September?

3) Difficulty initiating kino.

4) Piss-poor phone skills.

5) Bouts of shyness and depression in between periods of hyper-confidence.

6) Occasional detachment from reality bordering on schizophrenia.

7) I can be vicious and cruel with my wit.

8) A constant struggle between alpha and beta thoughts, attitudes, and actions.

man you are like freakin me,(execpt for the phone though) I think we need medicine, lol

let me personalize it some though

9) money

10) I think I either fall in the line of playing way way too hard to get, or once in a blue moon, might revert to AFCness(thank god I usually can get a handle on it)

11) Try not to post of one's weakness, cause they can be used a against you, but this is a annynomus message board, so what the hell.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icepick
girls your age will always go for older guys.

look at it this way. you are 19, too young for the 19 year olds (so you say) but you are at a good age for 17 year olds.

girls are really hot at that age, even though they reach a "sexyness" peak at like 22 or so, they are the most alluring at 17-18.
yes girls go for older guys, espically in college, you know why>?

cause they seem more mature:rolleyes: and for the most part they have their sh!t together (social proof and whatnot)

if you have both of these things you can go for girls any age you want. PERIOD.