Staz

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
Okay a few things:

1) What is the point of this?

3) What is the point of this?

Who cares what the point is ? He wants to see people's myspace profiles.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Staz,
Please don't tell me that you like those girls that post on your little site. Trust me, you can do better. :up: Don't underestimate yourself.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
Who cares what the point is ? He wants to see people's myspace profiles.
You can't assume, he never said that. He just said "post your MySpace profile" and that was it. Is he comparing, analyzing, or just wanting to touch himself to some guy's pictures? You never know.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
C'mon. We all know that the cutest creatures on MYSPACE are guys. Kinda like going to a crowded American mall on the weekend. Makes you wanna go gay seeing all those guys who actually take care of themselves. More than I can say about the females. Uh, girls...uh...maybe lose some weight and maybe wear some heels instead of flip-flops. If poor girls from post Soviet countries can do it I think you can as well.

Getting back to MYSPACE. Seriously, don't some of you feel a bit strange creating entire pages dedicated to your boring lives?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Staz,
Please don't tell me that you like those girls that post on your little site. Trust me, you can do better. :up: Don't underestimate yourself.
haha If you knew me, you'd be well aware of my ****iness and high standards. The last girl I dated, my dad never met, but when he asked my mom if she was hot, my mom goes. "Oh please, you know your son. You'll never have ugly grandchildren with the women he picks."

Most of the recent comments I've recieved are from less than stellar girls. Sad really.

Now, THIS GIRL is lookin pretty good in my eyes. Just moved to Nebraska from Texas and is going to be a new girl at the school I just transferred to. Supposedly likes to dress up a bit, just like yours truly. Plus, look at those cans.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Uh, it was sarcasm. Obviously, your new school is for those that need the extra (individual) attention. So your mother thinks you are that special? Wow, get a load of that. You must be the only one who has a mother who thinks that her son is a young stud. Don't tell me that your Grandma thinks you are just the cutest thing on this earth. Personally, the gaydar goes off the charts on your site. The day I show off my abs for anyone is the day that you can shoot an American provided guided missile at my chest.

I won't make any comments about the female you posted. If you like that more power to you :eek: . I guess we all have our own tastes.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PowertripII

Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Seriously, don't some of you feel a bit strange creating entire pages dedicated to your boring lives?
I agree it's a little odd, but I can say that my life is anything but boring. :D

At best, I just use it as an internet rolodex (to be more specific, I don't pick up girls on myspace but I do have the girls I personally know on there). It's nice being able to keep up with everyone in one spot..

mine.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
You can't assume, he never said that. He just said "post your MySpace profile" and that was it. Is he comparing, analyzing, or just wanting to touch himself to some guy's pictures? You never know.
Get lost troll. Dont post in this thread if you want to bash people. No wonder you came to don juan. Your an idiot who doesent know how to speak to girls or any other human beings for that matter. I skeet on you

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
So you really are black...Wow. I was suspecting a medium height, chubby, white kid from the burbs with a nick like that. You get my respect for not saying that you make $200,000 plus a year like most MYSPACE fools.

TheNastyAfrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
So you really are black...Wow. I was suspecting a medium height, chubby, white kid from the burbs with a nick like that. You get my respect for not saying that you make $200,000 plus a year like most MYSPACE fools.
ummm.... thanks?