Post your best song for getting physical

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that a few people are going to say that this topic has been covered but after doing a search I haven't found a thread that tailors to my liking.

With that said I'd like to have this thread be about posting songs to have on in the background when.....you know. By the way I know that a lot of the songs, at least the ones that I'm going to list, are not the most macho songs to listen to. However they go beyond the call of duty in terms of serving their purpose. At the same time I'm always on the lookout for new music to add to my palete (don't want to be predictable).

My personal suggestions read something like this:

Morphine - Swing it low
Portishead - Wandering Star
The Sundays - Wild Horses
Counting Crows - Colorblind
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Lifehouse - Breathing
Oasis - Champaigne Supernova
Snow Patrol - Run
Sufjan Stevens - To be Alone With You
Ryan Adams - Nightbird
Joseph Arthur - Honey and the Moon
Nada Surf - If you Leave
Moby - Everloving and Love Theme (I'm not a fan of the guys music but these two songs have worked well for me)
Ted Nuggent - Stranglehold (this is for someone whos a little rough around the edges so to speak, but could easily be used with a 'good girl' too)
Deftones - Digital Bath (Make sure if you use this one that the girl is at least a fan of the genere. Parts of the song get a little loud which can be good or bad depending on the situation)
Massive Attack - Angel
U2 - With or Without You
The Verve - Sonnet, Lucky Man, and Bittersweet Symphony

and of course my personal favorite

Vangelis - Chariots of Fire (By the way I'm kidding on this one but you might get a nice laugh if you use it. Just don't take it too far)

On a side note I've found that The OC soundtrack on I-Tunes has a lot of good songs just for this purpose. I've never watched the OC in my life and for some reason I've got about 20 songs on my computer from the soundtracks.

So with that out of the way feel free to add your own personal favorites.

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mono - Life in Mono
Garbage - Milk (Massive attack remix)
Most any Portishead or Radio Iodine.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
once i ran to youuu.. (i raaan) now i run from youuuu