Post your age

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put Your Age in Your Profile

Edited because half of you are not even reading the post and are just replying with your age:

The whole point is to put your age IN YOUR PROFILE, where others can see it. Should you decide to do it, your age should show to the left of yoru posts.

End edit...

It is very important that you post your age in your public profile, for the sake of effective communication.

When someone asks a question here, the answer is going to be very different to a 20 year old than it would be to a 50 year old. I find that half the time I'm asking, "How old are you? before I can even start to address any particular issue. Naturally, this is because life experience has to be taken into account, not to mention the social climate of peers at various stages of life.

Posting your age is NOT mandatory, but highly advisable. It just makes sense on a site like this that deals so heavily with social interactions.

How to do it: In the forum heading, you will see links like "User CP, FAQ, Members List, etc." Just click "User CP" (stands for Control Panel) and you will see where you can put your age in.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He meant in your profile not in this thread, did you bother to read at least his first line?

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it a 20

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
He meant in your profile not in this thread, did you bother to read at least his first line?
:up:

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I did get that and it already is but I felt like posting anyway so I did

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
why don't you just make a poll
Your age should be a permanent fixture in your profile. No one will remember poll results.

As a reminder, posting age is NOT mandatory. If anyone has a real reason not to post their age that's perfectly fine. It oviously helps a lot in communicating effectively.

Now if I can just get 5string to take down his "100 years old" and put in his real age, which is 85.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
Actually I did get that and it already is but I felt like posting anyway so I did
Your age isn't on your profile...

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
well then add your age to your profile then lol

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigbird090 said:
Thanks, but put it in your public profile where it can be seen by the readers of your posts.

Atom

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
now who isn't reading sentences properly
How long this comedy has to go? does it seem too hard for you to PUT YOUR AGE on YOUR PROFILE so other users see with who they are talking with.

If you put in that task half of the enrgy you put in bvllsh1tting here Im sure it will do.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow there no need to shout, If you actually read back through you will realise that my age IS in my profile and it has been since before this bleeding article.

I will repeat that as the message appears not to be sinking in.

My age is in my profile and it has been the whole time