Possible Oneitis...

Kaliffoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, here's the story: I met this HB8 3 months ago and have been talking and going out ever since. Before we had sex she made me promise that I wouldnt fvck with any other girls and that if I did, I should let her know right away.

My question is this, we have never really talked about a relationship (i.e. Boyfriend/girldfriend), but im starting to really like this chick, do I at any point bring that up or wait for her to say something. Or does the fact that we have sex in her mind mean that automatically we're boyfriend/girlfriend?

I dont wanna mess up a good thing, so any advice/insight would be appreciated.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds you guys just haven't had "THE TALK" yet. LOL

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need a women....if u didnt u wouldnt be here.

why?

you will have sex again
you will care again
you will probably love again

so asking the girl you care for to be ur partner, gf, or whatever isnt weak...

how should he approach it then?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see why you think that....

but asking her to be his girl isnt needy..

we arent cavemen.
its repsectful...needy is calling her 8 times per day in fear of losing her :)

he should bring it up first some how..thats how ive done it everytime as well.

DJLiquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman wants to talk to you about the possibility of an exclusive relationship...then things are going good...

If a man needs to talk to a woman about the possibility of an exclusive relationship...then things are going bad...

I agree with Sazuki...DO NOT ask her about a relationship....remember...you are the prize...she is the one that needs to be talking to you about a relationship...

-Liquid

Kaliffoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you guys misunderstood me. I dont want to ask her to be my girlfriend because I want us to be exclusive or because i'm afraid things are not going well.

We already established that neither one of us would date/talk to other people. She said: "I really like you, but if you still want to date other women let me know now because I dont want to end up hurt."

I have no need to date/talk to any other chick, i'm satisfied with her, so i agreed to being exclusive.

Right now, I have everything I want...I have a girl to spend time with, I get sex regularly and a good friend.

I have never been in a serious relationship before, so I was more curious to see if there is anything i''m missing out on by not being formally boyfriend/girlfriend with her. Does that make more sense??

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
You even starting this thread means you have oneitis, youre just in denial and trying to have somone else agree that your not .... find another girl.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ask. Girls dont like it, they love the drama, not knowing exactly what's in your head. This will make her want you the same, or more than by asking her! Think about it.

Just live one day at a time and enjoy, one day, then another.

At some point, both of you will know that it evolved into a relation.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're already formally a couple. she established that before the first romp

you don't date/talk etc. she established the rules, you agreed, she gave you your reward and now you're off to the races.

if it's your first LTR, just go with it. it probably won't last (most don't) so get in, mix it up and enjoy yourself with her and learn as much as you can for as long as it lasts.

if you're satisfied, what's the problem? go with it for now.

if things change, re-evaluate