popular/hott girl

basketballmoss

Reaction score
This girl, proly one of the most popular in school, is.. like a lot of girls on Myspace. So I msged her and made her a friend. Everybody adding comments to her is like 'Lets hang out more!'. And stuff like that. But, she comments me and was like "I think we went th elementary school togehter, if you see me in teh hall, stop and tlak with me!' ( We are in differnt grades if you are wondering. )

I was thinking about NOT having any communication with her tomorrow, and waiting till friday and talking wtih her. Good idea? What do that masters say?

( Thanks! )

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart thinking on the waiting ploy, just don't take it to extremes and ignore her if you see her on the basis it's too early.

Still..not a big fan of MySpace, it's so shallow and fake, nothing will ever beat meeting/communicating with a girl face to face.

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
juelz DIP DIP santana SET SET. roly poly i like to eat boogie boogies. eight boom skate voom voom. its family ties DIPSET DIPSET. Camron is a lyrical genius :crackup:

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.. Just go up and talk to her.. UR over thinking.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
usually i'm not one to like rip on people but dude cmon...you don't pick up chicks on myspace :(

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tyguy
DAFS- Do a fvcking search.
How about instead, you don't use stupid acronyms to try and make your self look like some cool, elite, "in-the-know" DJ?