Poor luck on tinder

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it was more of a let’s try it again after 4 years.. did tinder gold most of the matches are bots.. three women that did match I responded and I haven’t heard anything bck yet. I assume tinder tells you when they looked at the message? So it’s coming up to a month now and at the current rate I can’t see myself paying for another month of gold with no bites and pretty much all bot matches.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not kidding with the bot issue.. a lot of single or three picture profiles or profiles with no info.. my pof profile got deleted somehow but I hardly used it.

I’m hesitant to trying match

Reaction score
it was more of a let’s try it again after 4 years.. did tinder gold most of the matches are bots.. three women that did match I responded and I haven’t heard anything bck yet. I assume tinder tells you when they looked at the message? So it’s coming up to a month now and at the current rate I can’t see myself paying for another month of gold with no bites and pretty much all bot matches.
What was your opening message?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tinder is really shallow, you're only going to get significant matches if your photos make you look extremely attractive, if your primary method of getting girls isn't being johnny bravo then you'll have a hard time

That I was just checking it out and not hoping for much but looking to see where things go
that sounds boring spice it up a lot

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have Tinder Gold/Plus, make sure you set it on the show me to only people I've liked setting. Also, make sure you use up your super likes everyday. Those really get there attention. But, make sure you only use them on girls that you think you can actually get.

Get a better opener. I would use a funny question.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tinder is really shallow, you're only going to get significant matches if your photos make you look extremely attractive, if your primary method of getting girls isn't being johnny bravo then you'll have a hard time

that sounds boring spice it up a lot
It sounds boring I know but I really don’t expect much from it and at the time of writing this just matched with another bot telling me to text them at a number and they don’t spend much time on tinder. If I would not get so many bots I’d take it more seriously

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, don't waste your time on it...the majority of the time you'll match with a bot. They also repeatedly push you to get their gold subscription which promises more matches - it's all b.s.

Just remember if it seems to easy chances are it probably is - too good to be true. Stick to face to face and send the app to the rubbish.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds boring I know but I really don’t expect much from it and at the time of writing this just matched with another bot telling me to text them at a number and they don’t spend much time on tinder. If I would not get so many bots I’d take it more seriously
have you considered reading the profiles to vet for obvious bots?

also if you're too boring then you increase the odds that non-bots won't bother with you and that's bad

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you considered reading the profiles to vet for obvious bots?

also if you're too boring then you increase the odds that non-bots won't bother with you and that's bad
I read all the profiles I just don’t see how you can really get a match off it which is why I’m not going to kill myself writing a full fledge profile for a hookup site if every match is a bot

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, don't waste your time on it...the majority of the time you'll match with a bot. They also repeatedly push you to get their gold subscription which promises more matches - it's all b.s.

Just remember if it seems to easy chances are it probably is - too good to be true. Stick to face to face and send the app to the rubbish.
Yeah I did the boost thing and that was a joke

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try fetlife. You have to put some work into your profile, as well as be open-minded. The youngest, hottest girls are into the weirdest stuff.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its time consuming but if you can be bothered add their ig or snap if they've advertised it. I've had better luck that way.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are mostly bots who match with you and try amd get you to upgrade to premium...turning into a waste of time

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its time consuming but if you can be bothered add their ig or snap if they've advertised it. I've had better luck that way.
They are just looking for e-orbiters to boost their follower count...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a party the other day and two women arrive, I introduce myself along with the host and right in front of me, one girl turns to the host girl as we are shaking hands and says "Oh my God." The host responds "I know, I know." These types of reactions are not too uncommon for me. I am not some model, maybe a 7.5/10.

At the same time, I get NOTHING on Tinder! So I stopped using it. Don't take it personally.
I hear that.

I have a bodybuilder friend who has had a lot of success on Tinder. Even though women say they won't swipe right if you're shirtless, if you have a nice body, they will.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have Tinder Gold/Plus, make sure you set it on the show me to only people I've liked setting. Also, make sure you use up your super likes everyday. Those really get there attention. But, make sure you only use them on girls that you think you can actually get.

Get a better opener. I would use a funny question.
Finally got a hit and she’s not a bot lol