Pook! Posted Pook at a free thinking forum.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The calibre of discussion there is pretty much the same as here. Devolved into nitpicking/flaming/divergent argument. Just slightly better prose..

Was the response really interesting? What part?
Maybe the part where they seem to reach a consensus on 1) Pook being an idiot and 2) Pook writing for other idiots on this site? /facepalm

They don't seem all that bright to me. Maybe try a better free-thinking forum?

jammindj

Reaction score
I haven't read the post here, but in the book of pook, So i haven't read the comments on the text posted here at sousave. I thought it was interesting hearing other peoples interpretation of the text, which as said was a new experience for me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That "Fountain of Youth" post of Pook's didn't really resonate with me. I wasn't raised around many other children, so I was painfully shy as a kid. I had to learn to be social with my peers, it took me years to get comfortable with it. So there was never a time when I was a "Don Juan of the sandbox" or whatever he calls it. But as with many of Pook's posts, if it works for you great, if not, move on. I could see that it could hold true for a lot of guys, it simply doesn't apply to me.

The one thing I could take out of it is not to let your hormones get in the way, I guess. But that's just common sense.