Pook, Mr. Fingers etc...

sherineo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys I'm kinda new to this forum...

And I really respect the old players...

I mean in every generation we had AFCs ...men faced the same issues, women were more or less the same...

AFCs became PUs (atleast a few)..I mean we have all read Darwin's Natural Selection....In caveman days they used to wrestle...now we look for strategies/tips to better ourselves.....

I want to know all those names on this forum you think brought a change to your AFC lives ...

I personally admire Pook and Mr. Fingers...

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you've read everything by fingers and pook, then you should have more than enough info.
reading more will do nothing.
now is the time to take little pieces of what you read and apply them.

i actually need to read their sh1t.
I've read like 3 posts by them, and want to read moee, but never have the time.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi cuts through the societal programmed bullsh!t like no one else I've ever seen. He's changed many lives for the better I'm sure.

Others I can include are Interceptor, Blue_Phoenix, joephil, reset, Victory Unlimited, KarmaSutra, joekerr, Str8up, backbreaker, ( . )( . ), Warboss Alex, Quagmire11 and Penkitten.

As for Pook and Fingz absolute legends no doubt that helped build the overall message of the site.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Rollo Tomassi cuts through the societal programmed bullsh!t like no one else I've ever seen. He's changed many lives for the better I'm sure.

Others I can include are Interceptor, Blue_Phoenix, joephil, reset, Victory Unlimited, KarmaSutra, joekerr, Str8up, backbreaker, ( . )( . ), Warboss Alex, Quagmire11 and Penkitten.

As for Pook and Fingz absolute legends no doubt that helped build the overall message of the site.
Whatever happened to Pook?.....

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Pook. It's hard to explain, but even though he had a similar message, it's the way he saw it that completely changed me. When every e-book and guru kept talking about darwin and cavemen over and over, Pook was talking about shakespeare and other things. It just blew my mind. I didn't realize you could see things in that way. It was a huge shift in perspective for me.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks controller. However, I´m still a "baby" comparing to Interceptor or Fingers.

I´m more a researcher, and I´ve discovered many things. I came back to help and be helped. I took almost 2 years off from this board to live my life and do things for myself. I think this is important, because if you depend on this board all the time to know what or what not to do, it something bad. I´ve gotta tell you that I´ve changed, for sure, however there´s still a lot to be done.

There´re many concepts here to absorb, and that takes time, and PRACTICE.

Last edited:

Technical1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi, disciple, Poet, The Cynical Man, Phyzzle, Deep Dish, DeepBlue, STR8UP, RedPill, Francisco D'Anconia, Victory Unlimited, Don Phenom, Sinistar, Player Supreme, Pimpsicle, PRMoon, (.)_(.), oakraiderz2, The Truth, diplomatic lies, SamePendo.

Those are my fave posters, there are so many gems hidden on this board.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX, MacAvoy, Interceptor, Obsidian and some others. I just don't remember them all.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco D'Anconia
Pook (at least he was, but I found better posters)
Fingz (in all user names that he used)
Killapetehog
Player_Supreme (not all of his posts, but some were really good)
Westcoaster
Desdinova
Penkitten
Giovanni Casanova
Iqqi
Watertiger

many other hidden gems on this site.

comic_relief

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I have seen good info from so many people on here I cant single out certain looks yet..
aint that the truth!
sosuave really does have many wonderful posters , but sometimes it is hard to spot them all when the boards get covered in silly threads so much faster.
the quality threads are the meat and potatoes of the forum.

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am indebted to the advice and/or tough-love from Fingers, Interceptor, Belividere, Bible_Belt, and Nighthawk (when he isn't being a dick).

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for showing the love y'all, it means a lot!

I am definitely grateful to those that inspired me here.

MOTU
My Current Thoughts on Seduction
Raise Your Price

Adonis' posts are amazing..seriously read them all!
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=781388

Pretty much anything by Pook and I always loved the pick-me-up posts of Brazilian_Blues_Boy, especially this one:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31745

There are quite a few guys posting stuff today that I find inspirational.. Interceptor, Victory Unlimited, joekerr and I even appreciate the sometimes harsh insight of ( . )( . ). Rollo writes good sh!t too (when he isn't being self-righteous :p)

This place is a treasure trove of info if you learn how to filter out the gold from the billions of "Should I masturbate on this girl from work who looked at me?" posts

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the people that have had the most personal effect on me, crap there's so many of you mofos.

At the top of the list has to be Interceptor. I've really "rethunk" my life and his input on this board I'm gonna have to say has been a driving force for change.

Some more cool cats:
Francisco, KontrollerX, Joekerr, Karma, Technical, jophil,MacAvoy, MikeEdward1973, Mr. Me, it could really go on forever. Not to mention the old-timers like Victory, Señor Fingers, Rollo...

may be leaving some out but all these guys in their own way, be it personal exchanges with me or just their posts in general make this a kick-ass site. I believe this place is something different and it's amazing with so many posters here that even though it can get negative there's the perpetual vibe of one man helping another man out and I believe we are all part of some sort of cool futuristic men's movement here. Spread the love.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You crazy guys...:up:

Every day is "training day."

Every day is another Opportunity to be seized.

Everyone you meet has the potential for teaching you something.

Every challenge you face is another opportunity to Grow.

Every tear you've cried is another drop in the bucket of your Resolve....

It takes a lot to be a Warrior.

To face the enemy. To confront your fear, your Ego, your anger....

It takes a lot.

It's so interesting but the ultimate goal for the Warrior is not a supreme fighting skill or the perpetuation of war or violence..is the manifestation of Peace.

But you must prove yourself in combat to fully enjoy it and reap its reward....
Thus, you must work hard in your training.
For the purpose of the Warrior is to provide Peace and Security.
Only then will you be trusted.

You must earn this priviledge.
..and learn the skills.

This is where I come in.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I originally joined after sifting through many posts that were worth their weight in gold from: DIESEL, BrazilianBluesBoy, Francisco d'Anconia and Pook. Those posts have definitely transcended through my time excellently.