Poll: How should women dress??

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you like women to dress? what type of style do you think makes women more attractive? do you like them wearing dresses? skirts? jeans? cargo pants??

Personally I like women who wear tight jeans. When they wear those tight jeans them butts look good you just wanna bear hug them from behind...

People complain about how american and western women are the worst in the world. One comparison you can make is western women vs south american chicks. For some evil reason I keep seing more and more women here in the USA being afraid of wearing tight fitting clothe, instead opting for the manlier, looser fitting clothing. Clothing like this does no justice to the beauty of the female figure and body. Im sorry ladies but you have no business wearing baggy pants, or loose fitting pants that should be worn by men. In the 70's all chicks wore tight clothes and pants and now they want to dress with baggy pants and look like the guys. I personally stand by my convictions. I refuse to date any girls who i have seen wearing loose jeans. It tells a lot about the personality of a girl. A female wearing tight jeans that make her butt look good shows that she cares for her looks. You can have a female with little money wear nothing but jeans that make her butt look good and it will make up for her not having fancy clothing or having lots of money. We men don't care about money. You can't have the opposite, a man that wears cheap clothe but has a nice butt, girls won't probably be attracted to them. Women are more superficial.

DAMN IT B1TCHES WEAR THEM JEANS TIGHT TO MAKE YOUR BUTTS LOOK GOOD, THATS WHAT THEY WERE MADE FOR DAMNIT!! YOU CAN WIN YOUR MAN'S HEART BY WEARING THEM TIGHT JEANS PROUD!

Reaction score
Tight jeans are the norm for hors to show that ass!!! These hos been showing their asses for 40 years - tight jeans shyt is PLAYED OUT!!!

Woman belong in dresses/skirts - dresses/skirts are feminine - pants are for men!!!!

Those pants have to stink being so damn tight - they should put air holes in them to let that funk out!!!

Once a hor had her pants on so tight she couldn't take them off to have sex - she said she just ate and is bloated. I told her to call me when she starves herself!!

I tried to take them off with a spatula and some grease but the damn pants seemed as if they had hands and were hanging on to her fat ass and not letting go!!!!

She would have never had a problem if she had on a dress!!!

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.....I MEAN DUDE, DUDE, its got to be skirts, omg dude I can hardly hold back on the skirts, who gives a crap about tight pants when you can get a skirt. lol

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
a women in baggy clothes is like a Christmas present from your mad auntie.

skirts for me, I think their making a come back too!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree to disagree! Women belong wearing dresses, that is the epitome of feminine clothing. But you and I know that we will never go back to the good ol days when women were feminine and wore dresses. We have to be satisfied with the present which sadly wont change.

Yes pants were made for men, but they bring out the female butt (which is bigger by nature, a female/male difference) and so many men are attracted to big butts.

Do you also dislike shirts that show women's cleavage? they do the same function as pants for women, bring out their attributes and make it look bigger and better.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:down:
where the hell do you live and what demographic are you looking at?

I have been all over the states in the past couple of years and the majority of women dress in tight jeans or skirts. So on one hand you have a guy who wants a woman to go out in body paint and on the other you have the guy who expects a woman not to go out but should be wearing a burka if she does.

Seriously just game the girls who are qualified to you based on their clothing or their asses. I honestly find it hard to believe that you cant find woman wearing fitting or tight jeans. Take off the blinders and look around. I would venture to say that I haven't been anywere that the women didn't show off their attributes in the US.

Quit with the bullsh1t excuses. If all you want is a girl with a nice ass they aren't hard to find. This board has become ridiculous lately with the whole ethnicity/culture bullsh1t. Your stereotypes are only limiting yourself.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
A nice skirt is sexier than tight jeans.
We all agree, but a woman wearing a skirt these days is a rare thing. So while the feminine and beautiful way of the woman wearing a skirt is disappearing, all these HORS are tattoing themselves right above their butt cracks. We go from feminine to horish!

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
We all agree, but a woman wearing a skirt these days is a rare thing. So while the feminine and beautiful way of the woman wearing a skirt is disappearing, all these HORS are tattoing themselves right above their butt cracks. We go from feminine to horish!
it's official the skirt is back in

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,600135537,00.html

http://www.fashion.about.com/od/springsummer05/tp/peasantskirts.htm

so now you can laugh at girls in jeans.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this thread funny... But skirts are a plus.

Page3lover2

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems odd that the really good looking girls are the ones who make more of an effort to dress well - I would've assumed that the less good looking girls would make a similiar effort in order to increase their sex appeal.:confused:

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skirts! Skirts! Skirts!

(Preferably with f*** me boots too.)

:D

biggestplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
while we are on the subject i was turned on yesterday by one of my girls dress code, she woz wearing skirt dungareeees and she luked hot as fcuk.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I like to see a girl in tight pants that show the thin line of her thong.

It is also good when her pants are tight on her ass and you can see the space between her legs

Last edited:

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once a hor had her pants on so tight she couldn't take them off to have sex - she said she just ate and is bloated. I told her to call me when she starves herself!!
:crackup: :crackup:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by School
Would you take that home to meet Mommy....
no.. I don't take girls home to meet my parents. And if that girl bi-tches that I haven't shown her to mommy then I tell her off

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like any chick that has to show off their entire stoumach. I see some good looking chicks walking around in the mall with a sports bra on, nasty ho's i tell them to put on some clothes. everybody say it: NASTY HOES PUT ON SOME CLOTHES. Othen than that, i dont care what the chick wears. I do like the tite pants though so you can see the booty. I usually distinguish a hot chick by her face.

gargamel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...

Here in Slovenia and central and southern Europe 90% of gals wear pants/jeans 80% of the time.. And they usually decide what to wear based on the weather... On a sunny, hot day you see most women in skirts or shorts. And them shorts are SHORT.. Too short if you ask me. But jeans rule the scene over here..

I don't care what she wears. As long as she don't look like a sl*t and the clothes are easy to take off - I'm fine with it :D