poepl e think im a stoner

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
At school, ive earned the rep of being the stoner. I think its cause im tired almost all of the time and cause of the tone of my voice. So how can i have more energy? The only thing i can think of is my diet but i dont know how to improve it, mabey i just dont know enough what i should eat. I dont no how to improve my voice tone cause thats just the way my voice turned out when it broke but mabey the expression in my voice is what makes me seem stonerish. im also un motivated to do hard things, probably becuase i am tired, but i have improved in that i feel i little bit better about myself and i dont sit around feeling sorry for myself all the time( i just sit around trying to avoid things that are boring or hard to do). I dont have any close friends at school but i do hang out whith poeple and talk to them and stuff

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're tired, maybe try getting more sleep?

Start playing social sport or exercising a bit.. I've noticed I have a hell of a lot more energy when I play tennis casually a couple of times a week. Doesn't have to be competition level stuff, as long as you are putting your mind to it and trying.

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
use that to ur advantage and make some $$ mannnn

brad67

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, who cares if people think you are a stoner? People know I smoke pot, you just have to show them that you dont give a ****.. if you give off that vibe that you do what you want and dont care who knows, but you still look good and are cool to hang with, you will get alot more attention.

Also, definitely start working out, it gives you alot more energy and you start to feel alot better about yourself

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yah i use to get that same rep tired and sleeping all the time in class and i use to have longer hiar so people thought i was a stoner. but the key i think is just having a good morrning i make sure that i have time to eat shower watch tv and on my way to school i play some AC DC by the time im there im in a good mood and not so tired

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hah, people think im a stoner too, cuz my eyes are kinda always squinted.

get some sleep!

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
3 Simple Health rules to live by:

- No eating foods with High Fructose Corn Syrup in them.
- No eating foods with Partially Hydrogenated Oil in them.
- No soda.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't over eat. Eat a bowl of cereal (real cereal not kids ****), or some fruit, apples are great. For lunch have salad (no matter how much of that **** I eat I never get full or tired from eating it).
In general people eat alot more then they should, this could be a reason for your tiredness. You're body taking alot of energy to digest your food instead of using it to stay alert.