Please Please help with my Ex

dennisjr2222

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some solid advice. Me and my girlfriend have been going out over a year. We decided to take a break only a month ago. She wanted to get married and I wasn't ready yet. I was just confused and needed space. She said she wanted to date other guys because she felt idle with me. But now that my head is clear and I feel ready, she is dating another guy (rebound guy?). There isn't anything I wouldn't do for her. I've told her how I feel, that I am ready and want her back but she said she doesn't know what the future holds, but she is confused and needs her space. However, she still texts me and starts conversations with me on msn messenger alot. Which makes me think she still has feelings for me. I just think she was really hurt. I told her if shes not interested I will back off and she said no she just needs space. But I feel like there is no hope. Is there still hope for us? Can anybody give me some advice about what might be going through her mind? Do you think she will come back from what I described? I just need a little encouragement as I'm feeling pretty heart broken right now and don't understand. Im giving her her space, but is there anything else I can do? Thank you,

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this situation doing for you? You're treating her like she's the diamond in the rough while she's off with some other guy. She's keeping you on a string just in case this other guy is not what she wants. What is it getting you? Heartache, right?

What would be the best thing for you? Her respect would be nice, right? Well, is she giving it to you? No! Since you respect yourself, you will not allow her to disrespect you. You are the diamond. Stop your crying, stop your begging, and tell her she's right. If she wants space, you'll give it to her. Fighting her will only show her that you're not interested in her needs, and you're a big freaking cry baby who is desperate and selfish. Agree with her because you can live without her. In fact, you are living without her right now. You're not dying. Change your thoughts about this whole situation. She's not giving you what you feel is what you want, so forget about it. When you believe that you're the catch, then maybe she'll feel the same way towards you.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tick is right.

Cut her off until she starts saying what you want to hear cuz right now to me it looks like she is just stringing you along keeping you as a backup incase things with her and the new guy don't work out or worse she's sitting there happy as can be with the new guy watching you squirm until she's emotionally stable enough to cut you out of her life for good.

Anyway if you're bored in the meantime have a read of joekerr's thread on breaks I have linked below.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126471&highlight=breaks

Reaction score
This is sad and heart wrenching. Not over this posters sadness but to see a man get used and twisted by the games that women play when they do the ultimate test of marry me or I will leave thing.

It breaks down guys who are weak inside. Obvious this poster didn't want his real screen name known so he created a new one.

But, it's sad that he cannot stand up and just walk away. Any woman who does this type of trick isn't worth the time to spit at. She will be the type to hold sex over his head to further break his nuts off after they get married.

This whole contacting him thing is just to keep him wriled up and amped up towards her while she is twisting the knife in this poor guys heart.

No man should fall for this crap, but he did and is.

She knows that by contacting him it will keep his interest level up and she gets to still have sex while he is sitting there wallowing in his tears and spittle like a broken and totally beaten down dog cowering in the darkness of his lack of manhood.

What is he going to do when he reads my words? Depends on how far she broke him. If he rejects them they she has won and he is a broken man for the rest of his miserable life.

I hope he takes heed and opens his eyes to the game that is being played on him. His girl wants to get married. He refused so she left. She found someone else to nut him up and break him down.

It worked 100% which is why he is posting this and probably changed his real screen name to this one, unless someone refered him here.

She wants to make sure he is still broken down and totally hooked with the contacting crap. Now she has some new dyck up in here so she wants to make sure the lesson sticks this time of do what I say or else while she has some fun and this poor slobs expense.

Sad so sad fellas.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol probably true...I never thought about that, I agree stop talking to her or as an experiment say that you gotta go and be very short with her show that your having fun. I bet that she will come back to you if you show low IL, I think the only reason your head "Cleared," is becasue of the other guy...you saw her with someone else and all of a sudden you achieved nirvana and know you wanna get married. Good luck to whatever you do.