Please, help!

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I need your help, I already talked about it some time ago, there is a woman much older than me, to whom I feel a strong attraction, she is the aunt of a friend of mine, we talk and see often, she knows that I am attracted from her, she loves me, but I can't resist anymore, I don't feel at ease anymore, it's as if I were lying to myself.

I believe that she is even using me, she always asks me for help in doing certain things, I'm sure that if she reciprocated something would have happened, but this story has been going on for years now, I was thinking of getting out of her life, I'm 100% sure, it's no point in continuing, I don't feel at peace with myself.

Obviously in recent years I have dated many other women, let's be clear, I just want to get out of his life. What should I do? Should I just make myself less available or should I talk to him about it? Thank you

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I believe that she is even using me, she always asks me for help in doing certain things, I'm sure that if she reciprocated something would have happened, but this story has been going on for years now
Dont let her use you, especially if she´s not putting out. Dont be a simp

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont let her use you, especially if she´s not putting out. Dont be a simp
Yes, exactly, this situation stresses me out, it makes me feel uncomfortable, I feel used, she's much older than me, she tells me she's not interested in young boys, but I think she's lying, I have to be true to myself, she doesn't give me what I want, I better get her out of my life

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she tells me she's not interested in young boys, but I think she's lying
Get over it, she's not interested in you. Something will happen even if you get away from them, she will try to contact you, women who are interested in guys make it super easy. She's not into you

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just say "no, I'm busy" and then end the convo. She will get the hint.

You can never "be used" by another person, you can only allow yourself to be used since you are an active participant in that.

Stop blaming her and point the finger at the person in the mirror allowing it to happen.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get over it, she's not interested in you. Something will happen even if you get away from them, she will try to contact you, women who are interested in guys make it super easy. She's not into you
Yes, I agree, he will definitely look for me but I won't be found, I don't like being a gay friend to women

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Not for all the fellation in the world."

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that she is even using me, she always asks me for help in doing certain things, I'm sure that if she reciprocated something would have happened, but this story has been going on for years now,
have you ever made a move on her during one of these rendez-vous?

only way to know for sure is to escalate.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever made a move on her during one of these rendez-vous?

only way to know for sure is to escalate.
Some time ago yes, I was at her house, I was leaving and we were saying goodbye, I couldn't resist and after hugging her I groped her breast, I was a bit reckless.

The thing that bothers me is that she always took advantage of the fact that I was attracted to ask me for favors, she loves me but I realize that I want something more, I'm not interested in being friends with her.

Plus I know almost for a fact that she tells a lot of lies, she says she wouldn't date younger people but I don't believe her, if she were dating a man her age I would get over it, but thinking that she could date someone my age bothers me.

Unfortunately she is the aunt of a friend of mine so in a way I had to keep in touch, but now I can't stand it anymore, I have to be honest with myself, she doesn't give me what I want and she will never see or hear from me again

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add that a couple of times she told me how she takes advantage of a couple of people for convenience, so she's doing the same thing to me, and I don't accept it.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is that I have already decided what to do, I was asking you how. If I have to disappear without saying anything or if I had to talk to him about it