Please Help Me!

TheJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, im going out with a girl on saturday, this is my story.

This girl has always considered me as a friend (or so i thought)
We went out the other day and she admitted to me that she USED to fancy me (used to, she never mentioned if she still does..)
She has a Long-term boyfriend that at the moment she says (to me) she isnt happy with him.
When we were out she made comments on how good she thought i looked and joked around about sleeping with me, maybe she was beng serious....
That day she was also asking me loads of things such as "what do you think would have happened if we ever dated", "Do you fancy me" blah blah blah you get the picture.
She also said she loved me messing about in a friendly way, when i said it back she said "no, but i REALLY love you"
Am i just some giant idiot thats misinterpreting signals or a giant idiot that cant guess whether she likes me or not. either way im an idiot :(

I wanna steal her away from her current boyfriend which i think is well within my grasp. BUT I NEED HELP FROM YOU GUYS :)

We are going out saturday to go for a drink and watch a film. any help will great, THANKS!!!

Joe.

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
If she's not happy with him but is still with him, then she just may want to keep that security while she's searching for somebody. But if you're spending your money on her without a committment from her, then she's chumping you off. I would get some morals on her. By that I mean tell her that you respect other people's relationships and that you don't feel right going out with her knowing that she's in a relationship with someone. If you two go out and meet this guy, what's supposed to happen? Does she leave you and walk off with him? Does he have a right to fight you because you are out with his gal. I say get the shyt straight up front. Tell her that if she breaks up with that guy then you'd like to take her out. That will stop a lot of crap from happening.

TheJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, i may give that a go, any other advice welcome. thanks

Joe.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you waste your time with a girl who HAS a boyfriend when there are many around you who DONT??

TheJoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question, im confident but find it hard talking to girls.. this seems the easiest path to sex at the moment.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe,

1) You aren't going to "steal" shyt. She will only leave her own relationship when she is good and ready. If you "try" to get her out of it she's most likely going ot feel pressured and it's going to backfire on you.

2) Just go in there and show her a good time. Have fun with her, maybe have a few drinks to loosen her up. No pressure. If/when the time is right, she'll show you she's ready with a non-verbal invitation. Pick up on it and move forward.

-Blitz

PS: Personally I'd probably just wait for her to break up with the BF. If she's not happy, she'll leave. That way you don't have to deal with her mixed signals from all the shyt happening at one time. But something tells me that you're not patient enough for that.

Reaction score
Let's see, she has a b/f but she is going to be with you on saturday??? Doesn't make sense!!

Yes, she wants you - go for a kiss and you'll find out! If she says "I have a b/f" and she doesn't kiss you then just smile and say "I don't think you do otherwise you wouldn't be with me".

If she doesn't comply then don't go out with her again! Don't be her tease toy!!!!!!