Please help i think my girl is cheating on me

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Whenever I catch my friends' girls playing them, I never tell them. Why? Because they'll believe me until their gf lies to them and they will get all mad at me lol.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its deja vu all over again... i was the same idiot like him two years ago.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnBeck said:
Hello guys, in the morning i talked to her and ask her. She says i should not doubt her like that and got really pissed of at me.. It sucks i think i hurt her with it i dont want that. I apologized to her say i was just worried to lose her and i care about her much. I think she is okay now she kissed and hugged me, we go to the shopping mall today and have a good time together. My friend is crazy to say that i think it is not a funny joke i will speak to him soon...
John, your affection for her is clouding your judgement. You probably feel like you don't have enough evidence that she cheated on you and you can't just throw her out because you care about her.

Talk to your friend man, it seems like she lives together with you so she would usually be there with you right. Did your friend know she was with your her parents that day? If not he would unlikely be in a position to make something like this up.

It might all seem good to you right now, but trust the people here they know these kinds of situations. She will run you over again in the future, do you really want that pain?

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnBeck said:
Hello guys, in the morning i talked to her and ask her. She says i should not doubt her like that and got really pissed of at me.. .
^ This here is all the evidence you need. She got p1ssed off at you. Anyone innocent of such an accusation would sit you down calmly and discuss this. Rather than being p1ssed off at you an innocent person would be worried that you would dump her.

Next her. Now!

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John, even the most liberal pro marriage site out there marriagebuilders would tell you yes she's cheating and to dump her. Failed interview for a life partner.

I know its tough and you probably can't follow the advice but you need to end it. I hope you can do that before she does too much more damage.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnBeck said:
Hello guys, in the morning i talked to her and ask her. She says i should not doubt her like that and got really pissed of at me.. It sucks i think i hurt her with it i dont want that. I apologized to her say i was just worried to lose her and i care about her much. I think she is okay now she kissed and hugged me, we go to the shopping mall today and have a good time together.
Brother, you will have a very tough life ahead of you if you don't grow a backbone.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
:-) said:
^ This here is all the evidence you need. She got p1ssed off at you. Anyone innocent of such an accusation would sit you down calmly and discuss this. Rather than being p1ssed off at you an innocent person would be worried that you would dump her.

Next her. Now!
Why say that? You want to hear her side of the story.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Why say that? You want to hear her side of the story.
Do you have reading disabilities or something? He heard her side and she got p1ssed off with him. That's all he needs to know.

JohnBeck

Don Juan
Reaction score
im at my friend house to talk about the things.. he reads along with this forum post. he says he did not even know she was with the parents and that he is sure he saw her with the guy... he is very angry at her to lie to me when i asked her he want to go talk to her with me together and help me. i trust him he says he will do anything to help me get through this situation we are about to go to my house and talk to my girl...

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. I don't know why you can't handle this shyt alone but the fact your friend is willing to confront her to her face is a really good sign.
Stay calm, stay in control, be a rock, be a man. She'll probably get angry, she'll probably try to humiliate you, call you names and then threaten to leave.
Don't react, just let her go.
Make sure you tell us what happened brother.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have reading disabilities or something? He heard her side and she got p1ssed off with him. That's all he needs to know.
No I think you do. He already say that before you want to hear her side of story.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
No I think you do. He already say that before you want to hear her side of story.
He already said what before he heard her side of the story?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
He already said what before he heard her side of the story?
He say she got pissed already before. You say to confront to hear her side to her story.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
He say she got pissed already before. You say to confront to hear her side to her story.
Quote where he said she got pissed before he confronted her?

If you read correctly you would find that she didn't get pissed UNTIL he confronted her.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnBeck said:
im at my friend house to talk about the things.. he reads along with this forum post. he says he did not even know she was with the parents and that he is sure he saw her with the guy... he is very angry at her to lie to me when i asked her he want to go talk to her with me together and help me. i trust him he says he will do anything to help me get through this situation we are about to go to my house and talk to my girl...
I'm losing faith this isn't a troll.

Igetit!

Reaction score
JohnBeck said:
im at my friend house to talk about the things.. he reads along with this forum post. he says he did not even know she was with the parents and that he is sure he saw her with the guy... he is very angry at her to lie to me when i asked her he want to go talk to her with me together and help me. i trust him he says he will do anything to help me get through this situation WE ARE about to go to my house and talk to my girl...
So you and your friend...the TWO of you are about to "gang up" and go confront YOUR girl. Hmmm.....

Well reguardless of what she says,hell.....reguardless of whether she actually cheated on you or not,you know this will likely be the end of the relationship.

I mean sh1t....how can this chick have two men back her into a corner demanding answers,then afterwards go back to being all "lovey-dovey" with you as if nothing ever happened?

JohnBeck

Don Juan
Reaction score
we went to talk to my girl and i was scared to do it my friend told me i should be cool and calm and told me he would say a few things to her and i should just look at her response.. we came in and i was very scared and could not talk he started to talk and say he saw her he was mad at her.. i see she shocked that he said he saw her with the guy..... i got really ****ing mad then and said her did you cheat with me???! and looked at her eyes.. She cried and said everything...... She was very drunk and a guy helped her because she was feeling bad.. Then she kissed him and he said she should sleep at his place...... and because she feels bad she goes to his place and sleep at his house.. then i asked her if something hapend more than just sleep!! she sayss yes they had sex.. i got very mad and kicked the table and trow the tv off the tv table..... i said her WHY i am so good to you i give anything you want!! then she says she loves me but that i do too much for her. what too much i do everything good?!! then she say she yes but it too much and i never complain... i dont understand it why it is not good how i am to her.... she have sex with other guy... she sit on the couch staring and not saying anything crying and i feel bad for her.. i sit next to her and she hugs me says she love me... and she is very sorry. i say her to go to bed and i need to think about it... I love her alot and she love me but why go sex with the other guy?? i dont know what to do i am mad at her but i love her very much.. if any guy can help me here i will thank you alot...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I refuse to give advice! There is so much wrong with you that I do not know where to start! I must speak in person if I were to help you change your life. Toughen up, don't be a pushover, care about yourself over her!

YOU come first. YOU are greater. YOU are stronger. YOU have worked harder. YOU are the true person in your life, NOT her.

So much wrong I am questioning the validity of this thread.

But, first thing is first:

Leave her. You cannot, and will not for that matter, be able to become happy or even keep her until you do so. You will never be able to grow or develop as a person. And you will not be able to forget or forgive her for anything else anymore because of this factor. Therefore, leave. You cannot succeed until you do.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's done OP. Get out now and don't look back.
Take some time away, heal and work on improving yourself.
She is dead to you. Nothing more. Don't try to figure out why, just accept that she is a wh0re and leave her to wallow in her wh0redom.
If you forgive her, you are basically telling her and the world that you have no balls and are weak.
Be strong, do the strong thing, do the manly thing. Leave her and then go straight to the "No Contact Challenge" thread on these boards.
There are many people who know EXACTLY what you're going through and they can help you get through this and move on with your life.
Don't think about the good things in the relationship, focus on the horrible badness and let that be your only influence.