Please help i think my girl is cheating on me

Februathyst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yorkex said:
Have sex then break up with her , problem solved.
Why should he do that? If she cheated he needs to dump her. I guess you have no dignity or self respect. Terrible awful advice.

bootypirate250 said:
Why wouldnt he wanna do that.
You would still try to have sex with a girl that's cheating on you? :crazy:

Last edited:

Canablis

Reaction score
Sorry to hear what you're going through. Suck up those tears and go talk to her without her friend around. Tell her what your friend told you and watch her crumble. She cheated on you, break it off and leave her in the dust. No one deserves that.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all let's get the facts because so far you only have your friend's word.

Sit her down and confront her. You highlight what your friend said and you wait to see what her side of the story is.

From there you will know what is what. The truth always makes sense. The lie will be full of inconsistencies and give you 'that feeling' in your gut. Do not delay. Sit her down now. If her side of the story does not alleviate those gut feelings then you dump her.

While we're at it, what is the history between you and your 'friend'? Trustworthy or not?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
:-) said:
Sit her down and confront her. You highlight what your friend said and you wait to see what her side of the story is.

Do not delay. Sit her down now.
Her story wont lie to him? Crazy business.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Her story wont lie to him? Crazy business.
If she does, he will know. But he has to get her side of the story first. So far he only has second hand information.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
If she does, he will know. But he has to get her side of the story first. So far he only has second hand information.
How will he know if she lies with a nice story?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
How will he know if she lies with a nice story?
I already explained. The truth always makes sense. The lie will be full of inconsistencies.

At this stage we do not know who is lying. The friend or the girl.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
I already explained. The truth always makes sense. The lie will be full of inconsistencies.

At this stage we do not know who is lying. The friend or the girl.
It's hard to believe who is talking the truth not knowing. Friend can lie and think she lied. She can say nice story and believe her.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
It's hard to believe who is talking the truth not knowing. Friend can lie and think she lied. She can say nice story and believe her.
In a civilized society when someone is accused of a crime they are given the chance to defend themselves. Once their story is heard we determine whether or not they are to be punished or not.

I'm not saying she is innocent but at least hear her side of the story before burning her at the stake.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
In a civilized society when someone is accused of a crime they are given the chance to defend themselves. Once their story is heard we determine whether or not they are to be punished or not.

I'm not saying she is innocent but at least hear her side of the story before burning her at the stake.
She says I did nothing and friend says she did. Who you believe if you get different stories? Get another person to verify.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
She says I did nothing and friend says she did. Who you believe if you get different stories? Get another person to verify.
That depends on how trustworthy the friend's word is. Only OP can answer that one.

She hasn't said anything yet so we can't judge what she said.

Ition

Reaction score
Speaking from experience. Confronting her will make it worse. If she is cheating, she already has a moment prepared for your confrontation. She has probably already practiced the crying, guilt trip hysteria in her bathroom mirror. Master liars.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:
Get lost, B!tch.

We never, ever advise having affairs and cheating on our wives and girlfriends, only pathetic men do that.

We advise that a man date several women and to not commit until we find someone who is right for us. Once we commit, it's a "girlfriend" than possibly a "wife" who we should never cheat on.

Go back to Loveshack.
You maybe not me. Even though I commit, I could cheat if I feel like that. :down: your point of view doesn't have to count for everyone

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have sex with her???!!! He cant even get her to kiss him while shes making a a boiled egg. I say this thing is toast.

Look at how the OP is reacting to the slightest hint of malcontent. He should move on from this girl regardless of the "truth" which he will never actually find out.

OP. Get rid of this relationship because of where you are at in life that you cant confront her on "wine night" with her friend. Dude seriously, crying at your keyboard while she laughs it up. WTF. I would just disappear from her life. Dont even confront her at this point. Go out and find yourself.

In my most AFC whirlpool, I would have never put up with this behavior...FROM MYSELF. I would have confronted her right away in the most indifferent way possible, gather the facts the best I could....or packed a bag and disappeared. Let that be the conversation. She will lose her mind.

I would have NEVER, EVER, sat on this without action and cried about it.

Either believe your friend and take ACTION or do not and act like you never heard the info. Your insecurities astound me. (Coming from a recovering AFC)

Your floundering makes me want to puke. MARCH soldier. Pick any direction and march the f^ck towards it.

OMG. Some of the best days of my relationship life was when I found out a girl.
Pfffsstt. Onwards.

Its the good girls that break your heart that are worth coming here about but not this sorry excuse. MOVE THE F^cK ON. Regardless.

JohnBeck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys, in the morning i talked to her and ask her. She says i should not doubt her like that and got really pissed of at me.. It sucks i think i hurt her with it i dont want that. I apologized to her say i was just worried to lose her and i care about her much. I think she is okay now she kissed and hugged me, we go to the shopping mall today and have a good time together. My friend is crazy to say that i think it is not a funny joke i will speak to him soon...

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh man, you know what pisses me off ? wasting my time on idiots like you!!

your male friend who wants the best for you told you what he saw and you believe this *****? guys = please stop answering him . he's a troll.

Don't come back and tell us your "girlfriend" will dump because she will , its a matter of time.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were too easy on her OP. She has you c0ck and balls in a vice and she knows you'll crumble into a whimpering mess at the slightest hint of anger from her.
My old housemate used to cheat on his GF all the time. And whenever she confronted him about it, he would just fly off the handle and go completely ballistic until she felt so worthless that she would apologise.
She even found a hair that obviously wasn't hers under his foreskin one night and still he told her to pack her bags and GTFO, screaming and slamming doors.
Even with this undeniable evidence of cheating, he browbeat her into submission and she grovelled to him to please forgive her.
Your GF is doing the exact same thing.
Men like you are why women act the way they do. You tiptoe around issues, jump to attention when she barks at you and fawn all over her in the hope of some obligatory missionary sex I which she pretends to be enjoying it.
Is this the only hint you've had she's cheating or has she been exhibiting shady behaviour before now?
Going out alone without you should already be a red flag.
Find your fvcking balls man and kick her to the kerb. Or at least try to get more evidence so you can act decisively.
At the moment she's laughing at you, probably with the other dude whose c0ck she's been sucking.
I honestly don't know which of you two I'm more pyssed off with.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnBeck said:
Hello guys, in the morning i talked to her and ask her. She says i should not doubt her like that and got really pissed of at me.. It sucks i think i hurt her with it i dont want that. I apologized to her say i was just worried to lose her and i care about her much. I think she is okay now she kissed and hugged me, we go to the shopping mall today and have a good time together. My friend is crazy to say that i think it is not a funny joke i will speak to him soon...
Hahahahahaha. She just lied to your face more than likely. Even if she didnt bang the guy she still chose to spend time with another guy over you. We will see you on here again complaining and looking for answer when she does this again to you.