PLEASE HEEEEELP!!!!!! this is seriously killin me!!!!!!!

novacaine

Reaction score
LONG STORY, but is very important that u understand every detail so i can get the right feedback on your opinions on what this girl is thinkin. Ok im 16 and during the summer i was at a freidns house a couple days before we started Marching Band practice. Anyway he was logged onto yahoo messenger and his girl freindw as on and he started to talk to her but also her freind (lets call her Jen) was on and then my freind started tot alk to jen and tell her that he knew someone who liked her. He said my name and i was like WTF? (not really mad but u know) and he told her that i had seen her picture earlier that day and said that i said she was hot. anyway after that we started marching band a few days later and i was waay to shy to talk to her, so the most i did was maybe make eye contact like twice in a span of 2 weeks, anyway i finally talked to her asked her if she was going to this band party and she said no and i said "thats to bad" anyway after that i started to chat with her on yahoo and after a few weeks i started to notice that i had an akward silence probblem. i ended up getting her phone number and talkin to her on the phone (still akward sileneces occured somtimes) then somthing horrible happened i realized this phukin man ***** also in band started talkin to her and he is dangerously good at seducing girls, anyway so then people started calling her names because she would be seen talkin to me and then talkkin to him (lets call him rob) so she ended up coming up to me and saying we had to talk then she said "i just dont think we have anything in common justin" but then i said as long as we could stay freinds and she said that would be great. But then everyhting i knew would happen happened, she eneded up realizing that rob had no intention of asking her out for he was a senior and she was a sophmore and he just wanted somone tot alk to during band. she was all upset and even though i had kept up kinda talkin to her since she told me we had nothin in common then i statrted talkin to her a little more because i saw this as a good opportunity, anywy i kept tlakin to her and then another opportunity presented itself, my freinds girlfreind was letting jen spend the night at her house so we decided to sneak over there so my freind and his girl could do "whatever" and me and jen went to this trailor on the side of the house and we went inside and sat down and were tlakin then she moved to the bed and i went and layed next to her and put my arm around her and it was so dark i couldnt se her face in front of mine anyway, i wanted to kiss her but when it was time for her to go she was to tired for me to try so i said bye and we left but then i learned from her freinds that she had wanted me to kiss her anwyay that next week was really good because we were flirting more than ever and people were even asking if we were goin out cuase my arms was around her and we were laughing and smiling alllllllll the time. then after about 3 days of that she came up to talk to me and said "this is hard for me to say, but, i dont want a boyfreind right now" i was like, ok i mean as long as we can be freinds ( i was freakin hurt beyond belief cuase i have seriously fell for this girl) but i waaas so confused after that cause then she kinda didnt tlak to me as much. but then i heard from one of her freinds that i might have been to "clingy" and scared her away anyway, well now it seems like circles because now a few days ago we started talkin again like before she told me she doesnt work a boyfreind and she always does this thing were she kinda is mean to me in a playful mood by sayin stuff like "well maybe i should go sit next rob, or, damn rob put his shirt back on" but she always says shes just kidding and smiles at me alot but THEN last night me and my freind snuk over thto her house because they were doin the spend the night thing again and we were laying down together in the trailor my arm around her and we were hvaing a fun time tlakin and everything and then i walked her to the window she was supposed to climb back in and i say "well i havent kissed u yet" and i moved in for the kiss and she says "not tonight justin " in like a playful mood or whatever and my freind was buggin me the hwole time to hurry and come on, ANYWAY now i am SUPER CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont think im crazy or anything but i think i MIGHT be in love but i dont want to say that caus ethen itll be an even worse fall in the end and this has torn me up inside beyond beleif and i have had some crazy thoughts of very dramatic acts and i cant imagine myself with anyone else but her and its KILLIN ME!!!!! feel free to analyze

zhugeliang

Reaction score
I think this is actually simple because she has displayed so much interest in you. She clearly likes you, and you like her, but it seems both of you are confused. I suggest, because this is very different from my situation, that you bring this to a showdown, sit down and talk to her about your relationship, tell her how you truely feel, and ask how she feels about you. Try to get a definitive conclusion, yes, or no. There's no point in letting this go on any longer, both of you will probably get hurt more.

novacaine

Reaction score
thank you very much, please KEEP EM COMIN

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget it, she's ****in around with you. Cut off all contact with her and hang out with other girls, then you'll find out how interested she really is.

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible....
well, someone had to say it!

novacaine

Reaction score
?

read the bible? what? anyway what do u mean if i hang around with other girls ill find out how interesting she is? thats a big prob for me i have a compulsion and undeniable hope that i could make it all perfect between us if i keep hangin around her and keep trying, is that wrong?

novacaine

Reaction score
nevermind lol sorry thought u said "find out how interestING she is" anyway thanks for the advice i might do that lol

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ?

Originally posted by novacaine
read the bible? what? anyway what do u mean if i hang around with other girls ill find out how interesting she is? thats a big prob for me i have a compulsion and undeniable hope that i could make it all perfect between us if i keep hangin around her and keep trying, is that wrong?

When FBGangsta said "read the bible" he means the DJ Bible that's always at the top of the list, not the actual bible.

To answer your second question, yes, that is wrong. You can't try to GIVE a girl reasons to like you, you need to let her FIND reasons to like you. Most guys (inluding me, until I came here) believe that when they want a girl, they should spend as much time around her as possible, because time=attraction. In reality, this is completely wrong, and will either result in Friends Zone or worse, a creeped-out girl.

novacaine

Reaction score
i will try but i HOPE to god that it works because,.....certain dramatic acts of....well to put it plainly suicide has crossed the mind, even scenes of....mass destruction, IM NOT CRAZY just a little too smart for my own good i think

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
use paragraphs man im not reading that.

novacaine

Reaction score
concur this.....(im flicking u off)

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason to get pissed off dude, make your posts easy to read and more people will be inclined to help you out.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read your post, but I find it hilarious that your subject line is:

PLEASE HEEEEELP!!!!!! this is seriously killin me!!!!!!!

when your nick is:

novacaine

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro

She's a teenage girl, therefore, she is flaky as hell, and it is impossible to figure out what she is "thinkin"

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you had all that time to write that really long post, I would suggest killing yourself, jk. If your feelings of lust or attachment are such a problem, why don't you just let them go. You'll prolly get what you want in the end if you let go.