PLAYING THE ****Y MALE HAS LEAD ME THE SAME ROADBLOCK what would you do?

I

i am

I keep running into the same roadblock with females when i play the ****y male it almost always get any said female laughing and interested into me which always leads to either of these two situations: they either get tired of the routine and get annoyed with my presence (usually a week or two)or they give me thier number and hit me with i am too busy or i have a boyfriend line i even had a couple who stood me up...... the thing that gets me that it happens with just about every female i try to hook up with and they all seem to genuinely enjoy my presence but after a while it seems to run thin ....
my questions are:
1)When they give me thier number should i challenge thier reason as to why they cant find time or why they didnt they inform before they had a boyfriend? becuase sometimes when i do they all seem not to take me serious when i confront them in person?

2) Are there any ways that i can make the transition from the ****y to suave? i just dont know how to change the joking causal buddy -buddy conversation to a more romantic one that would get her in the mood i mean not just for sex i mean to make out or to let her know that i find her attractive and stuff like that

Reaction score
Ask them nothing! If you ask why they are rejecting, you'll look like a chump!

Quit joking so much and use humor when it helps the situation. Don't be too ****y, women think you are trying to impress them too much and not being yourself - or think that you are too childish.

Nutmeg

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much contact are you making? ****y is well and good, but if you then want to spend too much time with her she'll start to smell the desperation on your breath. Make sure you have enough interests to make you interesting.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bust them on their ****. If they ask WHY you want their number, say sometihng like "Cause I'm stalking you of course :)" and then start laughing. Or, if she says shes busy, just say "Yea, if your able to awnser the phone" (or talk online) "you must not be that busy, but alright. Have a good time. Later" and hang up or block her if she's online.

It's all about being straight forward. Don't let her get away with ANYTHING

Reaction score
Originally posted by i am
I keep running into the same roadblock with females when i play the ****y male it almost always get any said female laughing and interested into me which always leads to either of these two situations: they either get tired of the routine and get annoyed with my presence (usually a week or two)or they give me thier number and hit me with i am too busy or i have a boyfriend line i even had a couple who stood me up...... the thing that gets me that it happens with just about every female i try to hook up with and they all seem to genuinely enjoy my presence but after a while it seems to run thin ....
my questions are:
1)When they give me thier number should i challenge thier reason as to why they cant find time or why they didnt they inform before they had a boyfriend? becuase sometimes when i do they all seem not to take me serious when i confront them in person?

2) Are there any ways that i can make the transition from the ****y to suave? i just dont know how to change the joking causal buddy -buddy conversation to a more romantic one that would get her in the mood i mean not just for sex i mean to make out or to let her know that i find her attractive and stuff like that

;) Why bother. Your too cool and way above them!

:D just do it. Don't debate over it...just do it.

This shyt takes time to implement into your character. I have found that c&f isn't for some people. If the technique doesn't work after you give it a good try then move on to something that will fit your personality better.

I believe c&f works more for the masculine male type of man. If this isn't you then try the james bond smooth man.

Look at it this way...your getting numbers. You just need experience on closing the deals.

:)

Reaction score
1. you have something going for you right now and you don't even realize it.

Your learning how to master them! Knowledge of this game is what puts you light years ahead.

2. You have a site to ask questions like this. Your post is one of the few valid posts I've read in a while. Your not whinning about anything. You actually have a real problem. And YOUR DOING THE WORK! Too many fakers here whom aren't.

Send me your email address. I will send you a few written items that will help! Your email needs to be able to handle large files though.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You aalready ****ed up

Stop acting like a d1ck ,and loosen up and chill and i'm sure they will be more into you that way instead of trying to be a clown or something.