playing hard to get and playing it well

idontkno171

Reaction score
yeah so i played hard to get with this one chick and it worked very well if you know what i mean...

basically i would get really close to her like we were going to start making out but I'd go past her or stop or something like, basic things for turning her on, that kind of stuff.

what are some creative things that everyone else has got?

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they don't say please, turn away.

I something like this, and I just turned away and paid attention to the movie (it was a movie date) and she grabbed my head, turned it towards her, and started making out with me again. was a turnon for both of us :D

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing "hard to get" can sometimes be advantageous, but be careful. As long as you're interested in her, then if the ***** wants to make out, make out. If you come across as being a "player" with "game" then you may as well write DOUCHEBAG across your forehead.

Masaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her qualify

Ask her why she is different from other girls. (AND IF SHE GIVE A GOOD RESPONSE TELL HER THAT YOU LIKE THAT ABOUT HER AND ALSO TELL HER SHE SEEMS LIKE SOME ONE WORTH GETTING TO KNOW MORE AND YOU LIKE THAT ABOUT HER). Peace dude, i would love to hear a reply later.

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gmillar said:
Playing "hard to get" can sometimes be advantageous, but be careful. As long as you're interested in her, then if the ***** wants to make out, make out. If you come across as being a "player" with "game" then you may as well write DOUCHEBAG across your forehead.

Are you saying that acting like you know ropes too well is going to turn girls off?

Masaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok JOHN PAUL the thing is acting like you know the ropes will let you seem interesting to a girl but being real ****y about it will probably turn her off.

Last edited:

Masaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any other questions?????

No problem dude, any other questions you have just ask me cool. PEACE OUT.