places to pick up in Montreal

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am sure some of u guys on here are from montreal. what are the best places to pick up in montreal. the clubs here are usually sausage fests, which ones have the hottest women and a better ratio? oh yeah also i am kinda into lebanese and hispanic chicks, so if u could also include where i could pick up these chicks? (but i like all women so..) What other places in Montreal besides clubs have the hottest women?

cyo72

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of my friends go to McGill.. if you can go to one of their parties, you will really enjoy it..

As for clubs, I went to many there for a couple weeks and Le Boom was by far the best. As far as I remember there are 3 rooms playing a variety of music. There were some definite sausages but soo many hot women.

Just keep in mind when going to clubs.. dont just walk up behind and grind with a girl.. 1/10 girls will like it. Based on my own opinion and some girl friends, just ask the girl to dance. It sounds incredibly simple and stupid, but if ya didnt already know, its much more productive then coming from her behind like a sleaze.

Ohh.. there was this dope club on a skyscraper and also NewTown (owned by Villenueve -- the F1 driver), but both those are incredibly expensive. Le Boom was the best.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cyo72
A lot of my friends go to McGill.. if you can go to one of their parties, you will really enjoy it..

As for clubs, I went to many there for a couple weeks and Le Boom was by far the best. As far as I remember there are 3 rooms playing a variety of music. There were some definite sausages but soo many hot women.

Just keep in mind when going to clubs.. dont just walk up behind and grind with a girl.. 1/10 girls will like it. Based on my own opinion and some girl friends, just ask the girl to dance. It sounds incredibly simple and stupid, but if ya didnt already know, its much more productive then coming from her behind like a sleaze.

Ohh.. there was this dope club on a skyscraper and also NewTown (owned by Villenueve -- the F1 driver), but both those are incredibly expensive. Le Boom was the best.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This was a Valiant attempt. He was RIGHT about the McGill parties though, try to find an in and just reap the benefits. Coming from a MONTREALER, I would suggest Time, a club a little more high end but packed with girls. Go on thursdays or saturdays, get nice and saucy and just enjoy.

The thing with Crescent street, (Boum etc) is that although you may find some hot girls, youll be disappointed because the club is so shytty...why compromise good music and a good crowd to get girls when you could just get both??

Try out st. lawrence too, it aint all sausage baby..where have u been going?

Dj Tiesto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mcgill parties sound interesting indeed.
Is it hard to get in if ur not a Mcgill student?

I never heard about Time club.

As far as I know, La Boom is the best all around club nowdays.
Most ppl seem to agree.
Extreme is also good.

I think that for clubs, a good idea would be just picking up some VIP passes for various clubs and going there and trying out various djing with the chicks. You have nothing to lose...

Easier said than done. :rolleyes: