Places to meet girl's other than bars?

crackers444

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go to bars and don't drink. Bars are typically where you find young people at. However, I am not into bars and I don't drink or do drugs. I find it difficult to meet girl's in public. I am shy intoverted person and I probably shouldn't rely on the internet too much as a means to meet girls. I seem to communicate well online, however the girl's I chat with live away for most part. There are are few local girls in area it seems that I'm interested in. There are some however! Should I rely on dating sites/Facebook or try and meet people in public? Any advice would be appreciated!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a statistic that something like 80% of people that get married met their partner through their personal social network. Through friends, friends of friends, introduced by family member, from church, from an office romance, from school. That might be the best place to start looking.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHERE THE CHICS ARE

1) SCHOOL-take a class to meet some a ss

2) INTERNET-theres like a bazillion net dating sites.....pick a few

3) SPEED DATING-every town has these.....goto one and check it out

4) COLD APPROACHES-start getting used to approaching durring the day...zero competition and can be practice anywhere

5) CONCERTS: THE sappier the higher quantity of women, Josh Growban is ok but the chics in the audiece was like 100:1 ratio...thats 100 women for every single guy.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
5) CONCERTS: THE sappier the higher quantity of women, Josh Growban is ok but the chics in the audiece was like 100:1 ratio...thats 100 women for every single guy.

Haha, yeah, I'd bet a John Mayer concert has more p*ssy than you can shake a d*ck at.:crackup:

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I read a statistic that something like 80% of people that get married met their partner through their personal social network. Through friends, friends of friends, introduced by family member, from church, from an office romance, from school. That might be the best place to start looking.
This is very true, but most marriages in America end up in the s***** before five years. Meeting someone in your own peer group spells disaster. You are just another normal lil' chump to her. That is all she knows. Chumps. She dreams of something more. Something different and fresh.

My advice: Start a business and hire a girl. Girls love power. They get off to it. You get to choose who you hire. You get to lay down the law before she even starts. When you hire a girl you are all she is trying impress. That starts off the relationship on the right foot. She does the impressing and you do the deciding. Pretty clever.So go lay down that law :box: Remember, with a business she is not the center of your world. She is there to do a job. Girls need to do everything they can to impress you. Whatever you do, don't hire a tramp. If she has a boyfriend, husband, or kids she is a no go. Hire them young. Every businesman knows this. It is easier to train someone fresh than to work with someone who has developed bad habits. Getting a girlfriend is no different. If you live in America none of this applies to you. You will get sued and taken to court for following these rules. So go sarge the tramps at your school or on Myspace. I have found that in America you need a lawyer before you start dating. These rules only applies to places where it is legal to ask for pictures as part of the job application.

Concerts are really bad. That is unless you are the guy up on stage. It is like a zillion chumps and one winner. You want to be the man on stage.