Pity Sex

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you react if you knew or sensed that a woman that doesn't really find you an attractive man wanted to have sex with you for pity, because she likes you as a friend and sees that you have no luck with other woman and notice you feel like ****? Would you feel even worse? Would you think that it would be a chance to inflate your ego?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Having sex with a woman who doesn't want to have sex with you is a traumatic experience for most. It only happened to me once and I never imagined it even could happen. She basically told me to hurry up and get it over with (she had been molested as a child and had issues).

Don't do it.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would gladly accept it.

But seeing as how it has never happened to me or even been remotely hinted at, pity sex is just a fairy tale.

Doctrine Dark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. Considering I've never been laid before, it would probably have a good and bad effect on me. The good being that I FINALLY got laid in my life, and the bad being that it was a charity lay at best. I guess for me, in this situation, the good would likely outweigh the bad.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take that and run with it.

I once was fvcking a chick (friends with benefits) and she straight up told me that a relationship with me wouldn't possible because I'm not financially up to her standards but she loved our sex.

Did I stop having sex with her just because I want good enough for her financially? NOOOOO I continued to bang her until she found what she was looking for.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
Take that and run with it.

I once was fvcking a chick (friends with benefits) and she straight up told me that a relationship with me wouldn't possible because I'm not financially up to her standards but she loved our sex.

Did I stop having sex with her just because I want good enough for her financially? NOOOOO I continued to bang her until she found what she was looking for.
Doesn't qualify as pity sex bro, you seemed to be matching the other standards quite well & that's what matters.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pity has got to be the least arousing emotion ever. If I knew a girl was going to have sex with me just because she felt bad for me, my ego wouldn't be able to take it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
NeedToImprove said:
How would you react if you knew or sensed that a woman that doesn't really find you an attractive man wanted to have sex with you for pity, because she likes you as a friend and sees that you have no luck with other woman and notice you feel like ****? Would you feel even worse? Would you think that it would be a chance to inflate your ego?
I don't believe "pity sex" exists for women. (There was time when I WISHED for such a thing lol. Even during dry spells, I think about it, but trust me, it's pure fantasy.) Even for the ugliest and/or sl*ttiest women, if she doesn't find you attractive as a man, she WON'T F you.

There are a few possibilities:

1. She doesn't find you attractive as a man and is c*ckteasing you. In other words, she SAYS or HINTS that she's going to F you because other girls won't. She enjoys the attention and getting a rise out of you. But when push comes to shove, she will get "cold feet" and back out. She'll give you some BS about how she'd LIKE to help you out, i.e. F you, but is worried about "you getting too attached," or "ruining the friendship," etc. Or she'll be on her period for the next 60 days straight lol.

2. She genuinely THINKS she wants to help you, but will eventually back out with excuses like #1.

3. She IS secretly attracted to you and you thought it was pity.

I don't know the whole story, but based on the limited information, but I'm guessing it's #2 or #1. Either way, I would say the odds of this happening are very low. Sorry bro.

In the unlikely event I'm wrong, then go for it. Put your ego aside and get some experience.

Last edited:

Gamtiwia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think pity sex will boost or augment your ego and self worth. In fact I think it will do the opposite. Your ego will more likely get a boost if a woman has sex with you because of your overall package and game. Pity sex is no different from having sex with a girl that you think is REALLY REALLY fat and/or ugly (hb1), you're not respecting yourself if you have sex with her.

So don't expect an ego boost from such an encounter. What you CAN do is use this as an opportunity to gain some experience points and envision the sex as mere practice.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost had pity sex with an ugly girl from POF recently... she was kinda nice and only in town for one night so nobody would have known. Her body was not too bad either but something about her just really turned me off.

She quite literally asked for it and I rejecting her, stone drunk at 3 in the morning. Felt bad about it... especially because I'd been on a dry spell.

But boy, next morning waking up in my bed with a hangover I was so happy I didn't do it!