Pickup in Asian Countries

Blazing Redfish

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum, so pardon me if there have been discussions about this previously. I am wondering if someone can share their perspective with me. I live in Singapore and people in most Asian countries I know (especially women) are at best not very open at meeting strangers (relative to western countries) and at worst, very suspicious of strangers trying to talk to them. I do believe that even though women all over the world share very major commonalities, cultures do shape some differences. Most of the openers I read so far, would generate a weird look from the girls in most Asian countries. So is there anyone living in Asia who can share their ways of opening women (both club or non club scene) that HAVE WORKED before?

future dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude what the hell are you on about....what openers.....just go up and say hi....forget the stupid lines.....women are women....

P.S. i used to live in singapore but moved to do my uni

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in Asia for about 2 months last summer. MOre than half in China. I was in Singapore for about a week or two. They are a lot more reserved in Singapore but its nothing like China. Those girls loved Americans but would not look you in the face. I was not there long but I suspect in Singapore it takes a little more time, with the Chinese girls anyway. My taxi driver told me almost every young person in Singapore basically lives with his or her parents until they get married.

I think a more friendly way would work better on the street. It probably does not matter a whole lot on Boat Quay. The girls there seemed very westernized. Singapore is pretty westernized in general.

Celadus

mrswabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from the Philippines. I believe that approaching women here is just the same as in the West.

The difference starts at the kiss. It takes much longer to get to the kiss, the make-out and eventually n00kie.

This may be due to ASD. Here it is a very conservative predominantly Catholic/Christian society.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the DJ philosophy still makes sense in these places. It might take longer for some girls to get in the sack, but that's often a person to person basis.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys seem to forget that asians are submissive to whites esepecially americans.

Of course you'll get laid over there more so than the asian men themselves.

I don't know why they associate they're white ass-kissing with there economic acheivments but they do.It's like they feel endebted to you guys.