Picking up military chicks? Any tips?

Iggy69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not military myself, but do work a job where I get to see a lot of young military woman. 99% of the time they are not from the city they are stationed at and was just wondering if there is a different way of gaming them to gain an advantage.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are very horny. Go after them ad most are looking for hookup and their needs to be taken care off. My friend just went through a basic training with such women.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it, just don't expect any long term commitment since they change assignments all the time.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother - they are way spoiled for their looks because of the overseas assignments and number of guys hitting on them out there.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are typically HB6-7 at best. If you make one feel sexy, she will screw your brains out.

But beware of the rare military chick who is HB9+. They usually have herpes :eek:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
Don't bother - they are way spoiled for their looks because of the overseas assignments and number of guys hitting on them out there.
Yep, never date a military broad. 90% will cheat once they're overseas and there's no telling what diseases they may bring home.

Wanna know the biggest joke in the military? FEMALE SAILORS! Fokking pathetic boat-ho desk gremlins who have no business on a warship and get promoted for no other reason than looking saucy in a sailor suit.

boat ho- A female in the Navy, most likely below average looking but since she's outnumbered 10 to 1 by men, she gets lots of male attention and puts out to the highest bidder.

These women are usually undesirable under normal circumstances. They satisfy their sexual needs by taking advantage of their sexually deprived ship mates who would normally not have anything to do with them.

JohnnyStrabler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to the Marines, hopefully by January 2013 as an officer candidate.

BUMPing this thread as this is sort of relevant to my interests