Picking up a cliquey chick~?

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I have a slight predicament.. but when solved, it'll benefit myself and many others in the same situation.

My problem is that I'm not attracted by white, latino, black etc girls as much as I am chinese/japanese/korean etc girls.

However the problem in this is that chinese/japanese etc kids tend to be quite cliquey in the fact that they hang around in their own groups and tend to stay in them groups.

I've made some aqquaintences and am keeping away from the friend zone with them.. But I want to know how to get invited out by them and how to approach them with questions such as "when are you guys out" without feeling like I'm intruding, as I'm white~

Just so you can offer me some valid help here are some vitals:
~I'm out-going and witty and have no problem approaching or talking to people I don't know
~ I enjoy far eastern culture, so it's not just a hollow attraction
~ I attend university (that's how I know/meet them)
~ I have to commute to uni, they don't making it hard to be invited out
~ I have things in common with them (such as the programs I watch)

If there's anymore you need to know, let me know.. b/c it's the start of the academic year.. and the earlier I get this sorted the more of the year I can enjoy :)

Thank you

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
idk ask a chiness girl for help with home work then you can easilyyy take it from there.. and that way she wont think ur just there for the *****

Alkali

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, way to make me feel bad.

It's all hollow attraction for me.

Eastern culture isn't really existant anymore, so what's there to appreciate?

It's a western world, baby!

Red07

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha

Maybe because the western culture is so prominant, I like the easter culture even more...

But no, usually the way I pull is the type with E. Values and story telling, and it's harder to do with girls who's first language isn't english.
Therefore I need help from people who are more experienced in other departments~~