Pic Posting?

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious, how does one post a pic here. I tried to copy and paste but couldn't do it.

Not that it matters but I think it's fun to see what everyone on here looks like and well, I am not afraid of flames. Just keep it here and keep it real. I got a real kick out of looking at your mugs. Have to say tho that AKA Flex, ssav and antonio.. oh I can't remember won hands down on the looks dept.

But hey, it's all in the eyes of the behoulder. Right? Your scale is kind of harsh:)

We'll see. Not sure it is even a good idea as I would hate for anything to get in the wrong hands. Or worse my former Dj or other men I date, were to actually find me out on here.

LOL!

Thanks
Tamales

And where are the pics of other female posters? Just curious.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to get someone to host the picture for you. I would but my host just dissapeared of the face of the earth and I cant even access my own stuff.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ND, just responded. Curious why this was moved. DId I do something wrong Mr. Moderator????? As far as I know, pics aren't disallowed. Sorry:)

Tamales and thanks ND.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tamales do a search..

When you were gone there was a massive Pic Posting thread..

I even think some girl posted an indecent one..but dont quote me on that..seeing as you LOVE that..lol.

Blah i found it for you here you go, maybe you can get the mods to merge it or whatever..later.

Pictures Thread

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who said I like indecent pics of chicks? Just trying to lay to rest some false claims about me. And my pics are hardly indecent. Sorry. In fact I only have two taken at a recent convention. Suck, but hey, Still don't know how to post them but for now who cares. Thanks for the thread tho. STA... Very amusing! Some of those pics were hilarious!

Fun to see what you guys look like. I mean I want to know what sort of man I am taking advice from and well, you deserve the same.

That's all") Where is your pic STA?

Kisses,
Tamales

PS Only a few guys on that thread were actually hot. And not even. I have yet to see a pic of a guy on here that would make me go gaga.. But whatever. Thanks for the post.