Phone Message

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHat is a good message to leave for a girl that has been your friend for a long time, then you made out with, and she told you she is very interested in dating you. THe point is, I have called her twice in 9 days, and she has not returned a call, now I need a message to leave to giver her an ultimatum, and really put the ball in her court. I was thinking something along the lines of LJBF'ing her, and then seducing her again, but that could show me as flaky, but then again a flaky girl might like a flaky guy. I dont know though, I dont have much experience in this category. I really feel disrespected though, because we were/are? really good friends

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, it's Kevon. I've been trying to get a hold of you but you've not been in. Give me a call when you get a chance. Bye."

bp1974

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
I don't know if a phone message "ultimatum" is a good thing here. This isn't some chick you just picked up, this is a girl who has been a friend of yours for a long time, and now things are moving to the next level. Your previous relationship with her makes a lot of the DJ tricks go out the window, mainly because you have already established trust with her, she probably knows a lot about you already, and vice versa.

You could LJBF her, but you already are friends, and how much of an ass would you seem to this girl if you made out with her, and then told her you weren't interested in her? You don't play mind games like that with girls you've known so long as friends. That will only serve to hurt and confuse her.

You called her twice in 9 days and she didn't return your call once. Chances are she's probably thinking about what is going on. She may be a bit scared, wondering if in the case that things don't work out between you if you two will remain friends. She may be wondering if you are actually as interested in her as you seemed when you were making out with her. She is avoiding you for some reason, and it's probably because she's scared of things.

Because you two are already friends the best thing to do in this case is to talk with her face to face about what you two are feeling and what you both want. Be open and honest about it. Although I would certainly not advise doing this with some chick you just picked up or are trying to set up to go out with, you may actually have to drop by her house or place of work unannounced and force her to talk about it; if you are close friends with her already this won't be "weird".

By the way, how old are you two?

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes probably been thinking about how the friendship has totally changed. call her up and invite to something u two as friends would do. plain and simple.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop calling her. If she is interested, she'll call. In the meantime, find another prospect.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Francisco...

Let her do her own thing and move on from trying to get a "relationship" started with her. You have been friends for a while, she started to like you, you made out, now she's backing away...

I think giving her an "ultimatum", putting the "ball in her court" is a bad idea. If she has any ideas of getting into the relationship, these are the things that are going to turn her off. Youa re the one who should be in control at this point, instead of giving it to her...

Let some time pass, do your own thing...she knows where you are if she wants it.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you should LJBF over the phone.When leaving messages you should just leave name and number.