Pheremones - Even stronger than good game

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
If there's anything stronger than game alone, its something completely biological that is made to trigger sexual and attraction signals in women.. telling them you are the most capable mate and also ready for mating asap.

I first noticed it in highschool with some kid named Sameer who had came from Pakistan 5 months prior. He never used deodorant.. had a face full of acne and hairy ass arms while being skinny, but had almost a magnetic pull that attracted girls who would either be super annoying to him or really touchy feely and flirty. As I got older I noticed it in the nightlife with Fobby (Fresh off the border) Indian dudes who were pullin hot girls that were rejecting very capable men earlier in the same night. To this day I see the same phenomenon with Indian dudes and it used to still amaze me until I realized it had to be pheromones' from lack of deodorant use.

I personally experienced how strong pheromones' can be myself on many occasions when I would be more sweaty than other days or days where I went a day or two without showering.

If you read some of the science behind this stuff, its insanely powerful. While I knew this stuff for a very long time now, maybe a decade.. I still often forget about it till I'm reminded by a scene at the club where some real FOB Indian dudes pulling beautiful girls and going home with them.

No offense to Indian dudes btw. I've known and still know very capable, cool alpha male Indians that use deodorant and are smooth af/sharp in every facet. I'm specifically talking about the ones that look like they just came from India.

Take this knowledge how you will. If you dont receive it any good way at least let it remind you that a chad can become second to a fobby Indian dude just based off pheremones (ive seen it with my own eyes on more than one occassion)

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I pheremoned the back of the school bus. This greek girl ran into an invisible brick wall.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, every time I see a Pakistani or Indian Uber Eats guy on his e-bike, there's always a throng of hot women chasing him down the street.

Also, if you think that not showering will increase your sex appeal, try not wiping your ass for two weeks. Gils will literally try to rape you.

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man, every time I see a Pakistani or Indian Uber Eats guy on his e-bike, there's always a throng of hot women chasing him down the street.

Also, if you think that not showering will increase your sex appeal, try not wiping your ass for two weeks. Gils will literally try to rape you.
How old are you?

Being an incel wont help you understand how pheremones work. For you to see it yourself youd have to actually leave the house for once.

No where in the post does it say dont shower to increase your pheremones!. Its simply a post about observations and biological responses from women.

Wait why am i addressing a troll.. i think the only attention you probably get from women is from a blow up doll

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a girl tell me my pheromones turned her on or that she even noticed, but I have noticed them with a few females I have been with. One of them drove me fuhking crazy. Loved it. When she got turned on she would have this musky/sexy scent on one side of her neck beneath her jaw. It made me want to ravish her. It was just as hot smelling her as it was fuhking.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NGL, once bought a small bottle online when I was young.

It had a faint odor. Women I worked with did seem to notice. But women notice scents.

Didn't get then fiending for me. My game wasn't so good then tho. No overt reactions.

Probably better off dabbing a little ball sweat on your neck.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deodorant and perfumes are beta. Just make sure not to smell of old sweat, fresh sweat is ok.

One time after work I went to the work gym, and showered after the workout, them just next door our department was having drinks. There was these two girls there they were kinda hot. Anyway, for some reason my metabolism was super high so even though i showered I was sweating quite a bit after the workout, and my body was throwing out some weird smells lols I was wtf is that smell. I remember when I was chatting to those two girls they were just looking at me like in some trance their eyes were all glazed over, I wasnt even talking coherent cos I was not a good small talker I was like how come Im not even making sense im a bit nervous and im just talking stupid yet these two chicks were just standing there in some trance then I realised holy **** its the smell of fresh post workout sweat got them in some trance lols.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Deodorant and perfumes are beta. Just make sure not to smell of old sweat, fresh sweat is ok.

One time after work I went to the work gym, and showered after the workout, them just next door our department was having drinks. There was these two girls there they were kinda hot. Anyway, for some reason my metabolism was super high so even though i showered I was sweating quite a bit after the workout, and my body was throwing out some weird smells lols I was wtf is that smell. I remember when I was chatting to those two girls they were just looking at me like in some trance their eyes were all glazed over, I wasnt even talking coherent cos I was not a good small talker I was like how come Im not even making sense im a bit nervous and im just talking stupid yet these two chicks were just standing there in some trance then I realised holy **** its the smell of fresh post workout sweat got them in some trance lols.
Yeah sure.

Trust me when I tell you I went to college with a bunch of Spaniards who did not believe in deodorant and spent a lot of time with them since one was my roommate and it was horrendous.

I could literally smell them from down the hall due to their BO. And this was shortly after they took showers.

If you want to repulse people then go for it.

I mean the worst part of it is you have to smell YOURSELF all day and constantly get whiffs of your nasty BO which is almost unbearable in and of itself.

Trying to claim proper hygiene is "beta" is not only laughable it makes no sense whatsoever. You want to eliminate BO naturally?

Fine. Spray some magnesium oil on your pits and you will have no smell whatsoever for over 24 hours no matter how much you sweat or what you do. I've tried this before and it works like magic. I use it normally everyday anyway to ensure I have proper magnesium levels so that was an easy thing to do. Haven't done it in a while as I like Degree Sport, but it does work exceptionally well.

Last edited:

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Victoria secret is putting out some scents that when the ladies have them on draw me in.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ngl I been using mones on and off for years but didn’t wanna share because y’all were d!cks to me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well he has a point actually. fragrances and colognes contain chemicals that are endocrine disruptors and hence mess up your hormone levels, testosteron included. It can Overall lead you to be more feminised. It doesn’t have to do with Hygiene its more about hiding your Bad Hygiene or Lifestyle habits.. human aren’t supposed to stink naturally, not Even if they sweat, its Overall your bad lifestyle that causes it.
The people who are worrying about this are the same people eating processed junk all day every day. Worrying about a drop of water hitting them in the head and ignoring the tidal wave bearing down on them.

There are endocrine disruptors all around us every day. You can't avoid them. The amount coming from cologne is negligible compared to what you get from plastics and pesticides.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people who are worrying about this are the same people eating processed junk all day every day. Worrying about a drop of water hitting them in the head and ignoring the tidal wave bearing down on them.

There are endocrine disruptors all around us every day. You can't avoid them. The amount coming from cologne is negligible compared to what you get from plastics and pesticides.

On top of that in the UK there were these 'weird' Lynx Deodarant adverts back in the day where they pretending like some stupid sports bro after-soccer deodarant is gonna get women going crazy for you lool check this out, Lynx adverts playlist sh1t is funny

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Best kept secret. Not the best anecdote though OP

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like the smell of man, it is true

I noticed that guys do have a smell which annoys me and makes wanna fight them

But the smell for sure does not smell like sweat, is something different

if you wash once a day and do not have any body hair on you + do not exercise , it should be ok to go without deodorant or perfume

Dunno if this is the game changer though, in the sense that women will jump on you based on the smell alone. It might help though, especially if the girl in question is not on birth pill + ovulating ( more receptive to male attention than usual )

The woman sex drive from a natural stand point is kinda non existent for modern women, they mainly have sex because the guy wants to have sex and this makes her want sex in return . It is mainly a mental thing. That is why it is very important to escalate sexually so she feels wanted and thus turn her on

Last edited: