Perfect Game

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a 30 minute conversation with a woman today. I felt that my game was so flawless that I just had to post it here. Of course, this is just the parts I can remember.

Opener: I actually stole this from someone on the forum. I can't remember who it was though.

(picks up "Dating For Dummies" book - Looks at her and smiles)
Me: "So, do you come here often?"
Her: "Not really"
Me: (turns page) "You look like you're having a great time. Can I buy you a drink?"
Her: (giggles) "If you can find a bartender in a book store, sure"

I smile, put the book down and ask her what her name is. It leads to a conversation. We end up walking around the mall together having a conversation.

Some highlights of the conversation:

Me: (See's a spiderman costume 50% off and picks it up) "My spidey senses are tingling. That means that you want me but you're playing hard to get."
Her: (giggles) "So, now you're spiderman"
Me: "Well, I don't want to sound like I'm superman or anything, but... Yeah. Pretty much."
Her: "Well, it could just be your ego that's tingling"
Me: "I wouldn't have such a big ego if women like you would stop coming onto me"
Her: "Who says I'm coming onto you?"
Me: "Hold up. My spidey senses are tingling again"
Her: (smiles) "Okay, maybe I am. A little"

We have a conversation about our friends and it turns out that she knows me through her ex-boyfriend (Dan). I think this conversation gets a little interesting (This is how you play the "I know you're a player" card women like to throw at you):

Her: "I know about your little competition with Dan to see who can get more women"
Me: "What competition? (pause) He gets what I don't want, and he knows it (smile)".
Her: (shocked) "You just dug yourself a whole."
Me: "How do you figure?"
Her: "I dated Dan, twice"
Me: "That's because you didn't know me."
Her: (speachless)
Me: "This is the part where you give me your number"
Her: (giggles and gives me her number!)

A little while later (walking past Abercrombie and Fitch):

Her: "Whoa, I just saw the hottest guy ever. See ya later"
Me: "Oh my god, I thought i'd never get rid of you!"
Her: (smiles) "I'm kidding"
Me: "Back already? I knew you couldn't spend more than a few minutes without me"
Her: "so?"
Me: "So, shut up and kiss me"
Her: (Smiles) "Don't tempt me."
Me: "Why not?"
Her: (Kisses me!)
:)

That's pretty much where it ended and I left for a solid kissing close.

This is also the girl that I posted about earlier. I ended up talking to her later on during the night in IM (she got my SN through Dan) and she says: "I think you know a little too much about women. It kinda freaks me out. And it makes me feel so... typical". It threw me off at first but don't worry, I didn't reviel our secret. The website is still safe! You can put the shotguns away lol. I responded with: "Well, women have a lot of simularity's".

First Date: Thursday. I challenged her to a game of one on one basketball. :) Damn my game was on tonight.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet. Totally sweet.

Keep up the good work.

[DoN.2.Da.JUaN]

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "I know about your little competition with Dan to see who can get more women"
Me: "What competition? (pause) He gets what I don't want, and he knows it (smile)".
Her: (shocked) "You just dug yourself a whole."
Me: "How do you figure?"
Her: "I dated Dan, twice"
Me: "That's because you didn't know me."
Her: (speachless)
Me: "This is the part where you give me your number"
Her: (giggles and gives me her number!)

thats brilliant, well done

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn.

Dude, that WAS flawless. Freakin great.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job!

You did the PERFECT ****y+funny. And I especially liked the way you didn't care when she saw the hot guy. Good job man.:)

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work, bro. I haven't had the opportunity to use the "Dating for Dummies" line yet, but I read it here the other day and think it could work well, especially if you read the line out of the book in a slow, monotonous tone, to really accent the fact that you're reading it right out of the book. By the way, may want to give Dan a heads up and make sure it's cool with him (if you guys are really friends).