People think im on roids

Italia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, everyone at my school think I am on roids. I dont get it, im 5'10 170. Everyone thinks im taking some crazy drug that makes me big. Quite honestly im not even that big. Im in football, and all of my football buddies and EVEN the COACH thinks im on roids. My bench three months ago was 185, now it is 255(Something I cant even figure out) I busted my ass off everyday in the gym doing 5X5. I will post a pic of myself soon, so you guys will see for yourself. I just hate when people automatically think im on roids when I meet them, its irritating.

blinkwatt101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Others people will always have an excuse as to why are you are better then that at something.

Consider it a compliment.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People like to write off anyone who is bigger, faster, or stronger than them as "on roids".

Truth is, there are insanely strong guys who juice and there are insanely strong guys who are natural. The general public who is totally ignorant about steroids will pull the steroid card for anything. It just means you're better than them and they want an excuse.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People love to make excuses why they aren't as strong as you.

Consider yourself lucky that you have good genetics (not that you don't work and eat hard).

Some guys take AAS and can't even make the gains that some people do naturally.

These are compliments.

Italia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thanks guys. People at my school say that I CAN'T be naturally this big because i'm Asian. LOL!!!

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course they think youre on roids...Buff ass Asians are rare as hell

DJ_Tekinkel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man im in the same boat, i been training for 10 years now. But i pride myself on being natural. Just take is a compliment
cause you know whats funny :) we are comparable to people on juice! Just means you succeeded and done it the hard way.

Most guys who comment on it, are just jealous anyway . Who cares you did the hard work ! just AFC's with insecuritys. DJ's are unphased :)