People on hotornot.com

Online DJ

Reaction score
I guess alot of girls really dig for gayish looking pretty boys. I've noticed that big, buffed out guys with average face are getting mid-7's to low 9, but justine timberlake clones (skinny, have pretty face & hair) are getting mid 8's to high 9's. Are these guys voting for themselves or what? And guys with facial piercings aren't getting high scores for some reason.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No thats just how it is.... A pretty face with a nice toned body is better than a buffyup muscular dude with an average face.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I landed the last girl I dated on hotornot, and I found the whole photo thing voodoo science.

My advice: ASK A GIRL.

I asked my Sis if she had any pics of me, and she sent me one I thought was awful -- I looked like a total nerd. Put it up, and got a 9.8. Girls are weird, dude.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole idea of hotornot is ridiculous.

It's a PHOTO contest. A photo doesn't reflect how attrective you are in person.

Ask clooney - he knows this stuff first person.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a girl who is now only into dating tall muscular guys, she even says the face doesnt count much, she just likes that kind of body, goes out with them for a couple of dates and loses interest in them. I always tought the face counted more if you aren't incredibly skinny, but this girl made me this confidence that many girls think and dont confess.