Party Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this ***** i had in one of my classes at this party i went too. THis girl is decent, id say a solid 8 atleast. well she is in a sorority. I guess she had a mixer before the party, so she was already pretty ****ed up, so she came up to me start hugging and kissing, and spilling her beer all over me, she remember my name and everything. couldnt remember hers =(, but got away with it. She is being really drunk, i could have taken her upstairs and ****ed her at any time. Couldnt do it =(, called her sisters told them their sis is out of control. they sent her home. i dont know whether to pat myself on the back, or kick myself in the balls.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
pat yourself on the back.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you actually think that you should kick yourself, you should be more worried about feeling that you need to go after drunk women to score.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have hit it. Here is the thing, what this girl has never drank before? she knew what was going to happen when she drank that much - how she would act, how horny she would get, the works, that is why she drank. Some girls, won't even drink that much at all, and will pretend to be a lot more fvcked up then they really are so their slutyness seems excuseable or whatever is going on in their minds. If this were some 15 year old girl, i would have helped her on her way, but a girl in a sorrority i would have bent over a hand rail :D

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not have "hit it". How much class does it take to fvck a drunk chick? Just cause other guys probably used her for that, does not mean you should. Have some pride, what you did was the right thing to do. No doubt about it.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe there's a term for "hitting it" with a drunk chick. It's called rape.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends, if she was all horny and drunk... then I think she wants to be banged! Even though one is drunk, one knows their true instincts.. if she welcomes it, go ahead! She knows what's happening she just wants to be drunk. Usually it's bad form.. and says a lot (negative) about both parties involved..

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
I believe there's a term for "hitting it" with a drunk chick. It's called rape.
It's also called "dumbassness." If you need a girl to be drunk to get laid, you suck. :mad: Go find a real female that you don't need to take advantage of. I congratulate DesertsFox for not hitting it.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.