Party, events, night game

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need some advice on meeting girls at evening events or parties.

I approached and met a girl at an event who kept looking at me, we talked for a bit and I preferred to exchange contacts and arrange to see each other another day, she seemed very interested, result: ghosted.

I thought it didn't make sense to escalate the same evening as I live in a small town and usually wanting to finish the same day never brings good results.

Should I have done more? If I had to rate his level of interest I would have given it a 9/10

I also found out later that she was getting out of a 10 year relationship (she's 35, I'm 33) So she wasn't an "easy girl" either.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You failed to make an emotional connection.
Probably yes, when I approached her a friend of hers arrived, they put me to the test, especially the friend but I had a good conversation with both of them.

I've always thought that when alcohol is involved it's difficult, either it ends the same evening or the next day you forget about the interactions

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She may have talked to other people after me, forgetting about our interaction

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
She may have talked to other people after me, forgetting about our interaction
You can spend the next several weeks concocting theories on what might have "gone wrong". Another option: Get back out there, and pursue other women, without confining yourself to evening parties and events. As has been mentioned several times on several different threads, those are some of the most awful venues to meet high quality people. High quality women especially

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I need some advice on meeting girls at evening events or parties.

I approached and met a girl at an event who kept looking at me, we talked for a bit and I preferred to exchange contacts and arrange to see each other another day, she seemed very interested, result: ghosted.

I thought it didn't make sense to escalate the same evening as I live in a small town and usually wanting to finish the same day never brings good results.

Should I have done more? If I had to rate his level of interest I would have given it a 9/10

I also found out later that she was getting out of a 10 year relationship (she's 35, I'm 33) So she wasn't an "easy girl" either.
This is the issue so many men have when they go to these events or clubs or bars, etc.

A woman may not be interested in going on a date in the future with you, but she may be interested in fvcking you that night.

How is that possible many will say?

Because they are wanting to get fvcked and if you aren't going to do it someone else will. After you got her number, some other guy who didn't play it safe took her back home and railed her senseless and guess who she has no interest in seeing or talking to anymore?

It's definitely not him.

Always strike while the iron is hot and go for it. At least make her say no and make the effort. I've actually had several women that declined my invitation back to my place on the first date tell me later after we fvcked on the 3rd or 4th date that they really liked that I made the attempt to go for what I wanted and didn't get mad or upset when they said no.

Playing safe almost always leads to an L.

manfromitaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the advice, unfortunately I'm the one who's wrong, I always have that fixed thought that in my city, being small, women are afraid of the judgment of others, and that it's better to do "things secretly".

But again, this is a limiting thought of mine.

Luckily the following evening at a beach party I met another girl, same style, we exchanged numbers and now we are in touch, today I will try to ask her out.

In any case, at the next event, I will try to get to the end, trying to conclude