Paid dating sites

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On paid dating sites, what is the cost breakdown per message on various sites?
"Hello young woman, do you want to make some extra cash working from home? Just chat with men on our dating website and pocket 50% of the profits. The more you can entice them, the more money you'll make. Some of our girls chat with 10-15 guys at the same time, using our scripts, from naughty high school girl to bored housewife."

Do you still don't get that dating apps are not created to match people up, but to extract money from the lonely and the desperate? I'm a few years behind you in age, but I hope I won't turn into a clueless doddering old fool...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...

Your recent post history includes:

Asking about when to reveal your weird fetishes...

Asking where you should visit to hook up as much as possible...

Asking whether you should lower your standards and date women with felonies...

And now asking about which dating sites you should pay for...

You ok man? It sounds like you have some problems you should address before you start trying to date - or whatever you're trying to do here.

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hello young woman, do you want to make some extra cash working from home? Just chat with men on our dating website and pocket 50% of the profits. The more you can entice them, the more money you'll make. Some of our girls chat with 10-15 guys at the same time, using our scripts, from naughty high school girl to bored housewife."

Do you still don't get that dating apps are not created to match people up, but to extract money from the lonely and the desperate? I'm a few years behind you in age, but I hope I won't turn into a clueless doddering old fool...
So the paid dating sites are a scam. Good to know!

davidsonj73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...

Your recent post history includes:

Asking about when to reveal your weird fetishes...

Asking where you should visit to hook up as much as possible...

Asking whether you should lower your standards and date women with felonies...

And now asking about which dating sites you should pay for...

You ok man? It sounds like you have some problems you should address before you start trying to date - or whatever you're trying to do here.
I've been recently evaluated by a psychiatrist because my family thinks I've been acting strange lately. I was cleared by the psychiatrist. I think I'm just weird according to most people's definitions.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been recently evaluated by a psychiatrist because my family thinks I've been acting strange lately. I was cleared by the psychiatrist. I think I'm just weird according to most people's definitions.
1726492341206.png
So the paid dating sites are a scam. Good to know!
If you're not an utter moron, you can easily understand scammers by trying to figure out who is (financially) benefitting from a situation. If a dating app wants to make money, the best way is to make thirsty lonely men pay to interact with 'potential matches'.

As part of my own research in how social media and dating apps are profiting from lonely men: I checked out one of these sites and what I wrote is pretty much how they get their thirst traps - chatty women who know how to lead men on to post as many chat messages as possible on that app, with the men paying 'credits' for each message. You have to buy the credits with real money, so you end up paying 1-5 dollar per chat message, but because you don't pay 'dollars' but 'credits', the payment is less obvious*.
The girl probably shares 50/50 or something to hook guy and keep them on the line with flirty messages. You will never meet the girl, and any time you get insistent on moving the conversation off-the-app to, say, Whatsapp or Telegram, the girl will resist by using 'canned responses' like saying how she only feels safe to converse on the app. Meanwhile, the profiles are like sex workers / OF girls, with nude photos in the profile.
My guess is that they use employees who manage 5-10 female profiles, just shifting from one conversation to the next to keep the lonely men buying credits to keep messaging them. The 'girls' will make the first approach, claiming you look so attractive and interesting and will try to get you to make a conversation right there on the app/website. I would use my first message to see if I could entice them to transfer conversations to other messengers, but of course none of them would. Eventually, when I still had 10 credits left, my profile was blocked and I could only get to my profile if I bought more credits (which, of course, I didn't do).

So yes, most dating apps are scamming the subscribers, they're not in the charity business of hooking you up with the love of your life. And the ones that sell credits you need to message the women are even worse. No chance that there are legitimate available women on there.

*this is pretty much exactly why banks want customers to move away from cash to digital banking. Not only can they track you better, but with just numbers on a screen, customers tend to spend money easier than having to pay with cash. The first lesson in managing your budget therefore is leaving only the rent and utilities money on your account and withdrawing the other funds and paying in cash, so you cannot overdraw on your account and spend money you don't have.