Pad's bootcamp journal

padrote

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to start the bootcamp on Monday, June 13th.

A little bit about me:

I have some major self-image/self-confidence issues. I always find something wrong with myself that is "preventing" me from finding a girlfriend, in fact I've never had one. I try to fix my flaws even though I know I'll just find something else that's wrong with me. My longest dating streak was 2 months and I did just about everything the bible says not to do :), I can't believe she didn't break it off sooner.

I've only gone out with 5 girls or so in my lifetime (I'm 25 and yes, a virgin). I pretty much hate myself most of the time and can't even imagine a girl liking me, so if one gets close I think that she will be disgusted with me and I push her away.

I have mild social anxiety also, I hate being put into situations where I don't know anyone. I only have 2 good friends that I can actually talk to about stuff.

So that's that. I really think the bootcamp is exactly what I need and I will try my hardest to complete it. I'll update this thread at least once a week so I stay on course. Wish me luck, I need it.

Scoiland

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck man

don't give up that is the key and don't worry about what one girl thinks, you are doing this to improve yourself so don't give a **** if someone doesn't like you or give you a number when doing it

you aren't trying to impress them you just need to improve yourself for your future endevours

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by padrote
I am going to start the bootcamp on Monday, June 13th.

I have mild social anxiety also, I hate being put into situations where I don't know anyone. I only have 2 good friends that I can actually talk to about stuff.

So that's that. I really think the bootcamp is exactly what I need and I will try my hardest to complete it. I'll update this thread at least once a week so I stay on course. Wish me luck, I need it.
Good luck!

You know what is the biggest challenge in the bootcamp? Not the social anxiety thing, if you managed to start it, it will decrease over time. One of the biggest challenge is to finish the bootcamp: to actually do it every day, every week...
Agan, good luck to you.

padrote

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement guys.

week1, day1

Said "hi" to this girl while walking toward the gym, she was like 6'3" and looked pissed off, but when I said "hi" she said "hi" back and smiled, all of a sudden she was hot. That was encouraging for my first of 50. I of course forgot to smile and felt kinda stupid.

Another "hi" to an older lady on the staircase in the gym, she was surprised and mumbled something (i did get eye contact first).

Last one was on the way back to my car, a chick and dude where walking toward the gym and i said "what's up guys", the dude said "hey", the girl was quiet.

3 down 47 to go.

I know this was pretty lame but it's Monday and I stayed late at work and had to hit the gym because of my diet (trying to lose a spare tire). I'm not allowed to drink either so the camp might get rough without liquid courage.

It was actually kind of fun to keep my head up and wait for eye contact, it's almost funny how people will avoid it at all costs :).

I promise other updates won't be as descriptive, I'm just kinda excited with starting a new me.

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement guys.

week1, day1

Said "hi" to this girl while walking toward the gym, she was like 6'3" and looked pissed off, but when I said "hi" she said "hi" back and smiled, all of a sudden she was hot. That was encouraging for my first of 50. I of course forgot to smile and felt kinda stupid.

Another "hi" to an older lady on the staircase in the gym, she was surprised and mumbled something (i did get eye contact first).

Last one was on the way back to my car, a chick and dude where walking toward the gym and i said "what's up guys", the dude said "hey", the girl was quiet.

3 down 47 to go.

I know this was pretty lame but it's Monday and I stayed late at work and had to hit the gym because of my diet (trying to lose a spare tire). I'm not allowed to drink either so the camp might get rough without liquid courage.

It was actually kind of fun to keep my head up and wait for eye contact, it's almost funny how people will avoid it at all costs :).

I promise other updates won't be as descriptive, I'm just kinda excited with starting a new me.
dude, I would suggest you post every day and post at arizonapua.com. I am in bootcamp and you might want to read tonight's post or the rest of the posts up till this point. Check out my progress.

I have suduced many women and have let many women go when I had them and they were more than half way there. I also have sisters and half an education, so it has helped me to understand how women think.

The best advice I could give is...Take a Philosophy class...i.e. "Critical Thinking", it will help you cut through the BS with women quicker. Learn to meditate and visualize the VAK while you are with a woman (act as if) even though you may not be with a HB, pick a couple of women out that you know you would like to zing it with and visualize seeing them, hearing them, feeling them.

I'm not allowed to drink either so the camp might get rough without liquid courage.
The above statement is a Limiting Belief...Loose it now. Replace all negative thoughts with "I am" statements.

Example: (Kinda corny but works) Every day, in every way I am getting better and better, i.e. I am...stronger and stronger, smarter and smarter, women love me, they all want me, etc, etc.

Free therapy wow! If ya feel like sending me your next paycheck, don't, instead donate 10% to charity and you will be rewarded 100 times.