packers comes back to his old stomping ground.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you did a background check on my profile.. you would find a ode to the chode. Now, things are different, i'm much more confident as a person. It's been a roller coaster ride! I still have A LOT of things to work on, Though I know a lot about the game sine I first started my journey

If you have any questions about game post them here and I will spend some time going threw and answering them.

also, to all the vets out there: What's been going on?

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question thread? Oh ****, you're going to get tired of me!

1. How do you date if you don't have a car, should I just tell her to meet me somewhere?

2. When you're on a date should you sit next to the girl or across from her?

3. What do you do if you see you ex when you're with a different female?

4. How important is your style of dress?

5. What are some tips on building rapport without getting boring?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCleanPleb said:

1. How do you date if you don't have a car, should I just tell her to meet me somewhere?

1. Get a car. Or have her meet you at your house or a cool place near your house. If you're in an urban area then you don't really need a car; just tell her it's not worth it.

2. Sit next to her. You can touch her easier and it gives her an opportunity to rest her leg on yours (indicates she likes you).

3. Nothing different. Say hi and move on. Don't be weird. Just be cool.

4. It's not as important as you would think. Grooming is more important. Attitude and confidence trump both of them. But work on your basic style and grooming.

5. Lower the standard of what comes out of your mouth. Talk about silly things that happened that day, or something weird that's going on as you hang out. Conversations do NOT have to be deeply interesting. You're only boring if you're trying to suck value out of her; instead, offer value.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
5. Lower the standard of what comes out of your mouth. Talk about silly things that happened that day, or something weird that's going on as you hang out. Conversations do NOT have to be deeply interesting. You're only boring if you're trying to suck value out of her; instead, offer value.
Just a flag, I've seen many men in their twenties sink themselves in both relationships and career by talking too much.

There is something to be said for not holding back if there is something you truly want to say, but as far as constantly saying the first thing that comes to your mind... yeah, not so good. The most powerful men I know, all of whom command six figure-plus salaries, are always seen listening and seldom heard speaking.

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
1. Get a car. Or have her meet you at your house or a cool place near your house. If you're in an urban area then you don't really need a car; just tell her it's not worth it.

2. Sit next to her. You can touch her easier and it gives her an opportunity to rest her leg on yours (indicates she likes you).

3. Nothing different. Say hi and move on. Don't be weird. Just be cool.

4. It's not as important as you would think. Grooming is more important. Attitude and confidence trump both of them. But work on your basic style and grooming.

Thanks man I've got a few more questions, also is your name Vice because you're from Miami?

1. What are some not so common IOIs?

2. I work around A LOT of women, is it a bad idea to pick up coworkers? I've been using them as "test dummies" in a sense

3. I'm kind of a beta male in a group and I just end up hovering around. What are some ways I can take control of the group and be more of a leader instead of a tag along? I'm good with the bros but not so much with the hoes.

4. When I'm getting lunch with a girl should I pay?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCleanPleb said:

-She initiates conversations
-She asks you out
-She is direct about her intentions
-She touches you sexually (unusual in day game)

2. I work around A LOT of women, is it a bad idea to pick up coworkers? I've been using them as "test dummies" in a sense

Yes, not only can you lose your job, but you can be marked with the "sexual harassment label on your employment history. Get new test people, such as unattractive women. You have to get started somewhere.

3. I'm kind of a beta male in a group and I just end up hovering around. What are some ways I can take control of the group and be more of a leader instead of a tag along? I'm good with the bros but not so much with the hoes.

Work on your weaknesses. Are you passive? Afraid? Following the herd?

You should not get lunch with a girl; that's an express pass to the friend zone. You want to go out after the sun goes down and split the bill, in my opinion (there is debate about this).

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
things are different, i'm much more confident as a person. It's been a roller coaster ride! I still have A LOT of things to work on, Though I know a lot about the game sine I first started my journey
Awesome, good for you, keep it going :up:

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Work on your weaknesses. Are you passive? Afraid? Following the herd?

I really don't know the answer to that one, it just seems like when I'm in a group, having fun and what not, another alpha type always comes in and steals my ****. I'll be cracking jokes and stuff but they always seem to fall of deaf ears when a "more" alpha type person is around(especially in a group of females). For example, I was in a grouo of girls a few days ago with a friend. We were chatting and having a good time but my friend literally stole everyone's attention causing me to no longer be involved in the conversation. I faded from everyone's minds and my friend accidentally stood in front of me and blocked me out of a group causing me to get a good view of his back. I'm by no means a quite kid either.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCleanPleb said:

I'd tell you to get a car, but I know how hard this can be. public transport is your friend man. use it!. also I would suggest meeting AS CLOSE TO YOUR HOUSE AS POSSIBLE. ( assuming your house is your go too pull place)

I have a poolhall right near my house (walking distance). I love pool, so I take the girl there, show off my jazzy pool skill, then it's coffee ( if open) to the park. ( show off my playful kid side / maybe a pull location) then home, if i so choose.

try to sit next to her, Most people sit across from her, if you sit next to her you are doing 2 things.

A) you are showing her that you are different and not doing what everyone else dose ( this is pretty minor)

b) you can sit next to her and BUILD kino(touching the girl) from the onset. ( this is major for single night lays) this helps with making a girl COMFORTABLE with you touching her.

nothing she is an EX for a reason, leave that shuff in the past dude. if she comes over and starts talking to you, just introduce your new girl. no reason to be buther about anything.

VERY important. you son't wanting to be looking like a scrub in the club. I see how these guys dress. crappy jeans with a white round neck tee with some weird picture on it. wtf is that man. don't even own a pair of dress shoes. like come on man!

I'm broke as a joke, but I know WHERE and WHEN to shop. always look for the sales man, and if you don't know what to get. go over to malefashionadvice on reddit, those guys will help you out. or find some gay dudes. they helped me once.

this question is null en void. why? everything you say to the girl is interesting no matter that it is it's not WHAT you say it's how you say it. I'm a qualified bookkeeper and I have an interest in stock trading. you think that's boring to the girl in the club. You bet your ass it is. though because I love it the girls love it.

also try finding conman ground with the girl. now when i say this, I don't mean.

Her: i like having my period. you: oh yeah having a period is great!

saying this is just going to come off weird as ****. ask her what she likes, if you like it too great talk about it. If not, JOKINGLY pay her out for liking weird ****.

hope this has helped man
bit late to the party but what the hell. all my answer are in bold keep the questions coming guys!

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCleanPleb said:
Thanks man I've got a few more questions, also is your name Vice because you're from Miami?

A) she laughs at all your jokes
B) she touches you
c) she locks eyes with you A LOT, more then normal.
d) she plays with her hair

rule one. Don't **** where you eat.

I got to the cafe every Saturday to eat breakfast. I know a girl there who goes clubbing quite a bit and I seen her out a few times. She mentioned one time she saw me out in front of my mum and her bf. her bf was telling me I should hit her up, But I know If things go south, I won't be getting breakfast there anymore. so I chose not to pursue her.

you don't want to risk loosing your job, you are new at game ( i'm assuming) you WILL make mistake. wait till you are better at game to even THINK of attempting this.

start being the game starter. what I men by this is, try invite some of your bros out to do something fun, get a drink. then take it from there.

another fisherman always sees another fisherman from afar.

it's hard to know what to do in these situation, because if you Do too much you risk loosing the girl, yet if you do too little you are blown out the set by the guy.

I read your post and it seams like this is happening quite a bit is it not? if so, I maybe would suggest getting some new friends. I met a WHOLE BUNCH of guys in the pick up community in my area ( try RSD's Inner circle for reference) these guys wouldn't constantly Amog you as they know what is up, plus they can give you friendly advice.

straight up I would say no, though later on it can be ok. you should be doing it FOR YOU, though not to " impress the girl" or for any other reason.

here are 1 example I have used in the past.

I was with a girl and we was shooting pool, It was time to go and I was paying the man. it came to like 11$ and I only had a 10 on me. so I turn to the girl and say " do you have a 1$?" she opened her purse and gave me 1$

if you just casually ask if nothing has happened then she will just give you it. plus it is a really small amount witch means nothing.
there you go. KEEP THESE QUESTIONS COMING GUYS!

goodganji44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
if you did a background check on my profile.. you would find a ode to the chode. Now, things are different, i'm much more confident as a person. It's been a roller coaster ride! I still have A LOT of things to work on, Though I know a lot about the game sine I first started my journey

If you have any questions about game post them here and I will spend some time going threw and answering them.

also, to all the vets out there: What's been going on?

I have a very important question. Should the Packers take a Safety or another Linebacker in the draft? Because as a Pack fan myself, we need some defense.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodganji44 said:
I have a very important question. Should the Packers take a Safety or another Linebacker in the draft? Because as a Pack fan myself, we need some defense.

I'd say line backer. but either will do. or offence is one of the best. ( excluding the FREAK payton) we need to stop the points bleeding.

BelleSing96

Banned
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
This Thread Is Not Dead!
There's this reeeeeally hott guy and I want him to bang me. Any advice?????

(btw his name is Packers teeheehee)

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BelleSing96 said:
There's this reeeeeally hott guy and I want him to bang me. Any advice?????

(btw his name is Packers teeheehee)
A few questions for you Sageproduct. You are Sageproduct right?

So when you pretended to be a girl to get a guy to jerk off, did that excite you?

Do you like pretending to be a girl?

Do you ever feel like you were put into the wrong "body"?

Also, do you turn on everyone that has ever been kind to you, treated you as a friend? Do you constantly feel a need to get back at people that bring you in and treat you as one of there own? If someone is nice to you, is that a sign of weakness so you must get them in some way?

And finally, have you ever been loyal to anyone in your life? Do you have any friends that actually care about you? Or do you burn every bridge you can find? Make sure, that eventually, everyone hates you?

BelleSing96

Banned
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
A few questions for you Sageproduct. You are Sageproduct right?

So when you pretended to be a girl to get a guy to jerk off, did that excite you?

Do you like pretending to be a girl?

Do you ever feel like you were put into the wrong "body"?

Also, do you turn on everyone that has ever been kind to you, treated you as a friend? Do you constantly feel a need to get back at people that bring you in and treat you as one of there own? If someone is nice to you, is that a sign of weakness so you must get them in some way?

And finally, have you ever been loyal to anyone in your life? Do you have any friends that actually care about you? Or do you burn every bridge you can find? Make sure, that eventually, everyone hates you?
Lol

You take the internet way too seriously man. I pulled a prank for everyone to enjoy.

Seriously, go back and search threads created by BelleSing94 and find that thread I made up about Naughty Ninja pming me to lick honey over my nipples. Lol. ONE POST and you looneys went nuts over it, posting over three pages of replies, defending the "girl" belle, then others attacking, then people just pissing at each other lol.

I update here every once in a while on my status cuz some people were legitimately trying to help me and they deserve updates. Others were just taking out their own shortcomings and angry that I was having success

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BelleSing96 said:
Lol

You take the internet way too seriously man. I pulled a prank for everyone to enjoy.

Seriously, go back and search threads created by BelleSing94 and find that thread I made up about Naughty Ninja pming me to lick honey over my nipples. Lol. ONE POST and you looneys went nuts over it, posting over three pages of replies, defending the "girl" belle, then others attacking, then people just pissing at each other lol.

I update here every once in a while on my status cuz some people were legitimately trying to help me and they deserve updates. Others were just taking out their own shortcomings and angry that I was having success
I posted in that one dip$hit, look it up yourself.

"they deserve updates" Really? Is that how you're justifying yourself? Whatever works for you dude. Keep posting away, pretending you're a girl, if that's how you get your rocks off.