Overescalating Buyer Remorse Is it beat-able

Gunn

Reaction score
Ok so I sit with my friend girl next to this girl game her up in a event in school,in a classroom, next day take her to the fair (all this just good vibing practically no gaming)

kiss her at the fair comfort kiss get all cuddly, kiss a lot not needy though

then take her to little caesars where all of a sudden 5 of my guy friends pop up ,
one of my friends is pretty good in game and he knew this chick from before, he started talking to her
I just laid back. soon as they leave my girls like " maybe we should be friends "
im just like " why would we do that" she didnt say anything
then i made some joke about pizza or w.e I bought the pizza and the fair tickets =\

end of night walk to her place and just gave her a hard makeout and left

called her today and she didnt pickup or callback as quick as before so i sent her

"Smart, fun to be with, down to earth,athletic, genuine, full of life , and just a tad bit disorganized =) haha i think your great but i think were going a little too fast and we should hang out as friends for now"

"Yea I agree lol"

"theres this song on the radio thts driving me crazy not knowing the name grrr"

"know any of the lyrics?"

"its like three six mafia- shake my mixed in with dj tiesto- escape me, with a chipmunk voice lol"

"Lol no clue then"

"Im going to the grove with hb and some other friends its HALLOWEEN!your welcomed to come along"

"Oh its ok I already have plans"

a) buyers remorse
b)i lost value since I wasnt " gaming" pushing her away etcc invalidating her
c)my friend AMOG'd me nastily , its happened in the past with other friends

oh yeah some random guy is staying at her place , he has a girlfriend apparently wtf

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You bought pizza and tickets after she said LBJF?

HOw old are you? from the story I'm guessing high school, or maybe early college. Look I over-escalate all the time, especially when I'm doing night game. It helps me gauge IL, can it backfire? sure but I don't give a shiit, If i feel like making out, I'm gonna go for it, if I get shut down so what?

Then you send her that text? uggh, look even I still make mistakes in the game, all the time, inlcuding onces like these, but if a girl LBJF. I'm done plain and simple

Gunn

Reaction score
thing is i been watching blueprint and like i forget to prize myself

and i have been getting ioi's from girls from just being present and crap

so like in the beginning 20 minutes i was already kissing the girl so i came off easy i think

im 20