Over texting

willem20

Reaction score
Hi SS1
I'm fairly new here (thouhg I have been browsing these boards for a while now)

And cuz I'm more comfortable posting this there that on Seddit (based on the other posts here), I was wondering how to recover something I call over texting.

I'm going to spare you the details how I know her, but what the best way to recover over texting? She was annoyed/bored/howeveryouwanttocallit of it and I noticed. Since then I haven't done anything to search contact with her. Maybe I'll see her soon, though I'm not fairly sure.

Any advice?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get ya, too much fluff and no action.
I guess you text every day and didn't ask her out at all?

Go ghost for a bit and see if she comes a looking for you. If not, then you killed the attraction by being too available and showing your lack of options.

If she does hit you up? be direct. Ask her out.

And cut out any text that has no need to be sent i.e. any text that doesn't ask her on a date

Preferably call and don't text at all.

Girl don't answer the phone and doesn't call back? Her loss, NEXT!

just my 2p ;)

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Purefilth said:

Go ghost for a bit and see if she comes a looking for you. If not, then you killed the attraction by being too available and showing your lack of options.

And cut out any text that has no need to be sent i.e. any text that doesn't ask her on a date

just my 2p ;)
Good advice here Filth. Always have a purpose when you text, never text ust to "Fluff talk". Text her with something in mind, ie - asking her out. Im sure Harry will be in here in a few seconds to preach his no texting jargin :p but hes right :D

I used to do this a lot now that I think about it. When I stopped doing it i noticed that when I saw the girls i used to text a lot in person they were much more receptive to talking to me face to face rather than texting. So not texting to much keeps you on her mind and actually has a good effect.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disappear for a minimum of about a month, or more. You need to reset yourself. This of course is doubtful since she already put you in the 'needy/annoying guy' category in her mind, but you may as well try this out. Go ghost for a while, reset your frame, and ask her out when you do begin to talk to her again. If you find a different girl in the meantime, even better. Work swiftly, within 3 texts ask her to accompany you to do something.

If she gives you bad vibes and dodges the question, it's over Maverick, punch out. Say ''ok, cool, see you around...bye!''

This may or may not spark her vaj for you.

Good luck.

B

BeDJ

How you met her is definitely important on how to approach this.

Is she your Ex?
Is she part of your social circle?
Is she your co-worker?
Someone you approached?

willem20

Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Disappear for a minimum of about a month, or more. You need to reset yourself. This of course is doubtful since she already put you in the 'needy/annoying guy' category in her mind, but you may as well try this out. Go ghost for a while, reset your frame, and ask her out when you do begin to talk to her again. If you find a different girl in the meantime, even better. Work swiftly, within 3 texts ask her to accompany you to do something.

If she gives you bad vibes and dodges the question, it's over Maverick, punch out. Say ''ok, cool, see you around...bye!''

This may or may not spark her vaj for you.

Good luck.
Thanks for the advice, I'll probably do this yeah. I already thought of this, though this post stimulates me more :p

Purefilth said:

just my 2p ;)
I already sort of asked her out. But she said (wether true or not) that she was interested in a guy already.

Thing might be that I've waited to long (Story of my life, really). But I will go on about that in answer to the third post ;)

BeginningDJ said:
How you met her is definitely important on how to approach this.

Is she your Ex?
Is she part of your social circle?
Is she your co-worker?
Someone you approached?
In The Netherlands it is mandatory in High School to visit Universities and such. (Here we call it HBO, Hoger Beroepsonderwijs.) So she took part in a class. She came with a classmate of mine, and since then she came like 4-5 times, i believe? Since the beginning we had a good relationship (Not like in a sort of dating way). But I didn't make a move at all, didn't ask her number nor out on a date. (Story of my life, I always lose a girl by waiting to long. From here on I decided to never let this happen again, and get some tips on seduction etc. ) I was quite fed up that I never asked her number, so I decided: "**** it, I'll try Facebook messenger."
And that's where the story begins. Sort of. :p