Out Of Your League Girl

Riveting

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing a girl doggie style with laptop on her back

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that HB7 sure thinks highly of herself.

She's out of the discussion forum's league for sure but she's just another one night stand to the Mature Man forum if she gets lucky that night and a DJ finds she can keep his interest for more than five minutes other than relying on her average looks to do the job.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
No girl is out of my league.

If there was one she sure wouldn't need that much make up.

I do like here t*ts though.:)

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it interesting the different ratings people are given her. I'd give her a 7, no way would she be a 9 to me.

I'd give her 7.5 because she is healthy and looks after herself. Her face is average.

Regarding her personality, I think the EGO is too big for a relationship. Certainly for a DJ. She'll end up with a wealthy AFC. :D

Castor_Troyy

Reaction score
She's about a 7.5 in my book considering everything - looks, personality, etc.

She's seems a bit stuck up though, like shes been told she's hot all her life by guys. And she sounds like a bit of a complainer.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Like...Like....Like....Like...Like"

Applying make up the whole time.

How immature is that?

Still in High School.

Shvt, try eighth grade.

My 13 yo son would laugh at her.

Someone will show her the vid in 2050 when she is 50 yo and she will be sorry she ever did it.

rain63

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA, i think its funny. I just can't tell if she's trying to be funny... but she's got nice t*ts so its alright

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think thats fake. Just an attention thing. Like lonelygirl on youtube. Saying shes hotter than other girls. Granted, this is a gorgeous girl, there are hotter chicks out there.

Desert Rose

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think she was put on to do the video, but if that is how she acts she can use that brush on my nuts

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont pay attention to 'Leagues'.
Dont let anyone convince you you're out of some 'league'.

Dont let yourself be convinced you must be 'worthy' of some female who tries to make you believe she is out of your league.

Dont let your self esteem be based on what some misguided, not very informed female tries to sell you on.

Your self esteem is not based on external factors. And you cannot let your worth and Self be DEFINED by some person.

Make your life work to suit you. For your higherst good and benefit. In the end , that is the only thing that you can do. Involve people who care for you and support you in your endeavors, and exclude those who drag you down and try to place definitions and false beleifs ,and limitations on you.

Take your place as the Leader and Chooser of YOUR Life.

You are not anyone's 'less than' or someone they 'settled' for.

Assume your rightful 'throne' in your life as a man. Not a coward, or scared little boy, or someone not 'worthy' of 'hanging out with the cool kids'.

Your strategy is to have a fun, interesting, compelling, and rewarding and fulfilling life. And simply BE the charming, confident, and interesting Man that you all have the potential to be.
A man that accepts himself, is comfortable in his own skin, and body, can be relaxed , sexual, comfortable, non judgemental, and not have anxieties, neediness, or desperation. He acts cooly, confidently, and can let himself enjoy the company of women.
Strive for that. Not some pickup lines, or the cube, or routines. Those are meaningless coming from a scared little boy who NEEDs a woman's approval.

Let THAT be your 'tactic' for attracting women.
Understand that, yes, you can use certain tactics in your interactions, but make them come from place of fun, romance, and what you can do to make that woman's life a little brighter, because at the end of the day you just love women. YOu dont have those issue and hangups, nor are you desperate or a leering creeping guy. You just love women.
And you are cool with them not being interested, or having a BF, or whatever.
Becaus eyou dont place your worth and self esteem on her accepting you.
If you dont place value on it, you are NOT affected by 'rejection'.
If you work on making your life work for you, doing what YOU want, what your heart and soul truly desires, and making the world a better place because of it, you will be fine with any 'rejection' with some woman, even if you somehow believe there is such a thing as 'leagues'.

Women are women.

They REACT without logic or thought when it comes to attraction.

So if you are confident.
Self assured.
Know what you want.
Make things happen.
Are independent.
Take care of yourself.
Arent immature.
Arent needy.
Dont place too much importance getting 'approval' or 'acceptance'
Be clean and well groomed.
Know what you will do in the future.
Have AMBITION.
Be dedicated to your life and making it the best it can be according only to YOUR standards and criteria.
Be assertive always.
Be win/win always.
And many more....

You will see none of this means you MUST have a Rolex, a million dollars, two Ferraris, Armani suits, and be the club king....

It means she will respond sexually and be attracted to you when you exhibit MASCULINE traits like these, like being a decisive Leader, and taking charge, not taking anyone's Bullsh*t, and being assertive, yet have manners, courtesy, and have genuine masculine grace.

If you exhibit those traits, it doesnt matter what you wear , or do, or how much you make, you are igniting her attraction. And she cant control it.

Thats why it is so important to look deep within yourself, look inside for those Gifts that you can give to a woman. Not for external things.

Look for and find and develop your Masculine gifts.

Find your core masculinity, and ignite her passion with that.
This is ultimately your DUTY not only to her, and your family, and good friends, but to YOURSELF.

You owe it to yourself.

Because everything external is ultimately a reflection of who you are as a Man. And if you arent that, then she will find out. And if you are, then she will be fine with WHO you are, not just with WHAT YOU HAVE
Dont base relationships with women on what you OWN and what you can BUY her, and how you can APPEASE and CAPITULATE to her.

Sometimes keeping the peace with your woman actually means saying NO and disagreeing with her and having you own opinions on things......

Be the Man.

Last edited:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't appeal to me. She is one of the hot girls you would find these days.. but she is not more than an 8/10.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much of a conceited bytch she's being, you have to understand the point she's making, which is: 'Dont be afraid to come talk to me. I wont bite, and I'll only act like a bytch until you show me you're a man'

There are two leagues for men. The boy(afc) league, and the Man league.

It's one league for ladies: Hors pretending to be women.

She's hot, but a *****, and I've nailed hotter, and classier, so i could nail her, and I aint all that.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Interceptor:

Thats some crazy inner game stuff man. Really powerful words. I believe natural game is what all should strive for. It does not mean not using fun routines, but using them as an added advantage in your natural game. I will always support the power that PUA knowledge and structure brings to your game.. but all this knowledge must blend into your natural game to make it more sturdy, and effective and consistent with getting results.

Knowledge (PUA or any other good form of advice) always helps. Its good be smart and strategic in pickup (PUA style stuff), but it must come from within, you must accept it as a part of your natural game.. otherwise you are not being a true alpha male.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
horaholic said:
and I've nailed hotter, and classier, so i could nail her, and I aint all that.
I believe you 100%. Tell that too a lot of these guys around here who don't believe that A LOT of avg./below avg. guys pull hot women.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk of inner game, man leauge vs boy leauge, this where I am trying to figure out where I stand. I mean, this is the one thing that I think has been holding me back.Btw, Interceptor, you're posts are the best.