Oral sex on a girl...STD potential?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've actually had intercourse with 3 women (up from last year's total of "zero", thanks SoSuave) and I've always used good protection, namely latex condoms with spermicide.

On the other hand, I've fooled around with a bunch of girls, up to and including going "down there." Probably about 5 or 6 in all. I know HIV can go through oral sex especially if you have any cuts or open wounds in the mouth, but I don't believe I've had any of those at the time. Besides, nothing seems to get a girl squirming like going to work down there, if you know what you're doing. And I love seeing girls squirm. Also, if you do it right, they'll "return the favor."

I'm wondering, though, although HIV and other STDs (herpes) are communicable through oral sex, what IS the likelihood of infection? As much as REAL unprotected sex? Less? GREATER??

And what can be done about this? I mean, sure they have "dental dams," but I can imagine a girl just freaking out if I suddenly broke one of those out on her. They're self-conscious enough about "cleanliness" down there. :p

None of these girls seemed really "loose" or anything...I guess I'm just kind of paranoid. Was wondering if anyone's had experience with this. I'm more worried about HIV than anything else...that one'll kill you.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I know that you can get herpes. Cold sores are basically a form of herpes so NEVER let a girl with a sore in or on her mouth go near your shlong because she can give you herpes. And vice versa dont go down on a chick if u got a cold sore.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that you can get herpes. Cold sores are basically a form of herpes so NEVER let a girl with a sore in or on her mouth go near your shlong because she can give you herpes. And vice versa dont go down on a chick if u got a cold sore.
More information on cold sores. If you have what you think is a cold sore, don't freak out. It could be a relatively harmless canker sore. Both occure in different places so if you understand them both you can determine which you have. (by "you" I am not addressing anyone specifically, I am being hypothetical)

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/DS/00358.html

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'm more worried about HIV than anything else. Not that I'm not concerned with herpes, but HIV is my main concern.

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont reckon your going to catch much through a split lip, its not like your sharing needles or anything is it?

thought about using a dental dam?

Lost Cause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop freaking out. The uneducated public drives me crazy. First off. My mom is a doctor and I hear about all these myths about everything from STD's to colds to everything. It's almost comical.

First off. I'll start with the main concern of everyone, albeit a low risk unless you are gay.... HIV. This is transmitted 3 ways... sharing needles, blood transfusions (not so much anymore) and sexual intercourse. You don't get this from sharing cocain straws (as some think), from oral sex (there isn't one documented case), or from kissing. It has to be blood/blood contact. Not blood/sore or blood, cut contact. Their has to be actual blood and a pathway into your bloodstream open for it to be transmitted. This is one of the hardest diseases to catch, thankfully. The government is doing a good job of scaring people, and they should be. But they are lieing for a good cause.

You can get herpes 1 and 2, clamydia, gonnorhea, warts, and a few other pesky little STD's from oral sex. There is a very slim chance you will catch this unless they are visible. Recent studies have proven this... don't believe me? Look it up.

Just be careful... dont use a dental dam... she'll laugh at how anal you are. Just do a little examination beforehand.

zfuture

Reaction score
what if the girl has HIV, u go down on her, and you happen to get some of her juices in your mouth and you swallow it cuz u have to swallow ur saliva?

does the HIV get absorbed into the bloodstream from the small intestine?

Lost Cause

Don Juan
Reaction score
No you can't. That's like if you had it and she swallowed your load. Once again... not one documented case.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So oral sex is kinda safe if you keep out from those chicks who have different guy every day and you don't see any visual marks of a STD...

Phew.

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
So oral sex is kinda safe if you keep out from those chicks who have different guy every day and you don't see any visual marks of a STD...

Phew.
ahmen

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont you guys feel relieved

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flava
dont you guys feel relieved

very very much.

but we must remember that what today is a fact (truth), tomorrow can be changed.. science in particular.