opposite traits!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ever noticed how sometimes a women can find two oppsoites both atractice, liek skinny guys AND buff guys.

I have an anaalogy that can help you come to grips with this.

Do you remember in school, in the exams, who always finished first, well the very smart people did because they knew the stuff they zoomed through it. The thick people could not answer it so they also finished just as quickly. These are two opposites smart and thick people but they both finish first!

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so what's your point?

Comming from a very skinny background I can say that women (at least not swedish ones) are NOT!!! attracted to skinny guys. Only DESPERATE fat women are. If you look at the majority, most women will like guys who have a good build.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know a tall skinny guy, very skinny, lanky that all guys where like how could girls like him but they seemed to swarm over him.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'11 and 120lbs - NOW THAT'S SKINNY.

Girls used to flock to me like crazy, but now I don't get looks.

However I can still get as much honey as anyone else because I do approaches & have alot of attitude.

BUT -- Being more to the buff than to the skinny is better any day of the week.

I know this wasn't the actual point of you post, but how skinny are you?

---- About "opposites", you just have qualities that compensates your lack of something. The guy might be buff but might be a wuss, the guy might be skinny but might be manly, etc.