Open your mouth and see where it leads!

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you look like Brad Pitt, if you don't open your mouth you will never get anywhere with women.

I have a perfect example from tonight:

Now usually, I am the guy who 100% waits for IOI's before I make a move. Usually, this is the correct move but not always the case.

I was at a large bar venue (big reggae fest) waiting out front for my uber ride. As I was waiting another car pulls up (also an Uber) and a blonde was getting out of the back seat and unloading some things on the curb. She had a bag that said "Boston College" and I went to school up in Boston.

Now this woman was not paying any attention to me or giving me IOI's and right then and there I had a choice:

1.) I say nothing and quietly wait for my uber ride

2.) I make a comment about the Boston College bag and see what happens.

I chose #2 and we chatted for about 30 seconds as she continued to take things out of her uber.

At the end I said, "I am here waiting for my uber to pick me and up and here it is".

She said "Oh, you are leaving"? She sounded disappointed I was leaving.

I did not close the deal since she wasn't that attractive anyway (maybe a 6), but my point?

Although it only lasted about 30 to 45 seconds, I had a positive exchange with a female who was not giving me IOI's and I probably could of closed the deal.

"When in doubt, open your mouth!"

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do this more often. Just have conversations with women, calibrate with their vibe and see if you can make sparks fly.

If you can do this without depending on an outcome, but just for the fun of it, you'll find that you have less rejections because you're not overtly trying to talk them into sharing your sheets.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do this more often. Just have conversations with women, calibrate with their vibe and see if you can make sparks fly.

If you can do this without depending on an outcome, but just for the fun of it, you'll find that you have less rejections because you're not overtly trying to talk them into sharing your sheets.
Part of me also didn't close the deal since it only lasted 30 to 45 seconds tops...felt like that was too short to make a move.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of me also didn't close the deal since it only lasted 30 to 45 seconds tops...felt like that was too short to make a move.
Not if you're about to be whisked away by your taxi / uber. "I would like to talk a bit longer with you. Can I give you my number?"

P.S. I even used this line after bumping hurriedly into a woman and helping her up: "I'm sorry I bumped into you, but I'm in a terrible emergency. Can I give you my card so you can let me know if you're all right?" And slip them my consultancy business card with my 'private' number scribbled on the back. Worked 8/10 times to get contacted later, with the opportunity to apologise again in person over drinks...

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP sounds as if he's an alien and this was the first time he saw a woman so he had to engage because this was maybe his one and only chance (he departs Earth tomorrow). :rolleyes:

I chose #2 and we chatted for about 30 seconds as she continued to take things out of her uber.
In other words, she was a captive audience.
She said "Oh, you are leaving"? She sounded disappointed I was leaving.
Much more likely relieved she didn't have to put up with you any longer. :D

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP sounds as if he's an alien and this was the first time he saw a woman so he had to engage because this was maybe his one and only chance (he departs Earth tomorrow). :rolleyes:

In other words, she was a captive audience.

Much more likely relieved she didn't have to put up with you any longer. :D
Hey man, you are pretty funny. Eye Roll

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"When in doubt, open your mouth!"
If only you'd gotten this message to Kayla Mueller, before Feb 2015... al-Baghadi may have rewarded those earth-shattering blow jobs girl dealt out with her freedom, so that she wouldn't have been anywhere close to Raqqa, when the Jordanians carpet bombed the place into oblivion :eek: o_O

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really you need to be doing this sort of thing a few times a week or at the very least whenever popular

I started last year done it thousands of times now first 500 were tough and you have to be recalibrating all the time

its brutal but Women can sense if your confident and familiar with talking to them but you can't be over confident either so you literally have to be like

" IDGAF " wether you respond positively or not I'm gonna say / do whatever I want too and I don't care what you think

And yes you will have to bend the fibres of reality too do this sometimes but it is what women get excited over because it shows her you can lead

IRL Singles events are good for running a high number of interactions with females in an evening

Most you wont be interested in and most won't really be interested in you at first but these are perfect for jumping in the deep end and just sussing them out

Reaction score
well duh, only true if you are a guy, if you never interact with the other sex, you won't get them, meanwhile, not true for women though obviously.