Only approaching women who are looking at you?

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys i am not a kind of guy that is extroverted,not shy but don't really like talking alot or connecting with people in general.I was wondering if i should only approach women who make eye contact or are showing subtle signs of interest before i approach them to increase my chances of getting laid rather than waste my time approaching the ones who wont even bother looking at me.

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can look for whatever reason.

1) Want attention

2) think you look different

Just approach all the ones you find attractive or could get along with.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but not all of the attractive ones that you like will look at you,therefore if a women is not doing her part and showing interest i don't see why i should go out of my way to attract her.If a women is attracted to you i would think she will at least take a couple of glances towards you even if it is subtle.I have been going out the last week doing observations at malls and clubs and found that maybe 2/10 women will make eye contact with me.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But some women will also be too shy to look directly at you, and often times those are the ones who are REALLY attracted to you.... Just talk to the ones YOU are interested in...