online talk

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, ****y and funny is a lot easier to pull off in person. plenty of visuals around to use but when it comes to first encounter with someone online first, are there any tips? i mean text doesnt contain emotion so its hard to say what you want in a sly way and not come off offensive, but playful.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WRONG----online is a GREAT WAY to practice C & F.........in fact email enticements are the salient rule for extracting numbers and dates online.

Salient: major important/benchmark

David D who popularized C & F tactic even advises so in his book. IM's, emails or profiles.

I cant tell you how many times I used the C & F tactic in emails that led to sex in less than a hour. LET ME REPEAT THAT..............emailed a chic (a complete stranger) and used some C & F and 45 minutes later I am seeing this chic naked at her house.

There are some good examples I have found, David Deangelo has a few, Dave M of insiders net dating has several and THE book DaVagina code has tons of cut n paste C & F emails that have worked for me.

The downside to the C & F method is it does nothing to build rapport or escalation. If used too much it becomes irritating. Best if used in small doses. The biggest problem is the ratio takes a lot of practice to perfect as no two women will perceive it the same way. Most guys have a problem with the Funny part, it's the ****y portion that most often repels women.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH YEAH one more thing........TEXT FLIRTING is on the increase for non-verbal communication. Since most people own a cell phone, sending c & f text flirts rules. In 2007 almost 10 billion messages were sent via cell phone. Theres a company that even offers COOL text flirts that are very coc ky for like 6 bucks a month.