online personals...

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, if any of you remember, I ended a 6 year LTR recently, well I moved the hell outta there and back to FL. So...I am looking for women. I have found lots of girls on myspace.com but have any of you used adult friend finder? It seems like a good way to just get meaningless sex. ha. Are online personals worth it?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most seduction websites don't really promote something as boring and effortless as online dating...it is like shooting fish in a barrell. But being that so souave is on the decline someone will come in and reccomend it. What Im saying is there are many of other women waiting off the computer for someone to meet. And it will be much more meaningful and fun to actual spend time with them rather than waiting for their response in your apartment in your undies eating pizza pockets. Know what I mean?

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, but for example.- I have met 35 girls online in the past 3 days on myspace, several of which will be meeting up with me this weekend. That isn't bad odds.

I am sick of trying to meet girls at clubs. I have no problem picking up girls in person or approaching them, I am no newbie in that area, I just think online personals may be a helpful way to meet cool chicks.

Opinions? I know some of you use adult friend finder and myspace...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BootsOfEscaping
but have any of you used adult friend finder? It seems like a good way to just get meaningless sex.
Just by visiting their website, you can tell it's a waste of money. It lets you browse through the people in your city - take a look at the guy/girl ratio. 11 to 1 for my area. You're much better off sticking with the free sites like MySpace, buddypic, thedilly, wouldyouhitthis, and the semi-free sites like facethejury than you are with a site that charges you $29-39/month to allow you to PM girls who already are being PM'ed by hundreds of other guys. Your odds are better, if nothing else.

Oh, and contrary to what AFF claims on their site, no, it's not filled with gorgeous ladies who want to do nothing but have meaningless sex with every guy who PM's them. :rolleyes:

topher

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
rather than waiting for their response in your apartment in your undies eating pizza pockets. Know what I mean?
haha funny you mentioned that, thats basically what my online ad is,

"Who ever would have thought, picking up chicks in my underwear, man the internet is great"

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't date girls who post a flirty profile on myspace or friendster. however if they keep to themselves, that's cool.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
I don't date girls who post a flirty profile on myspace or friendster. however if they keep to themselves, that's cool.
So if you had the opportunity to date/sleep with a girl who had a flirty profile on myspace, you wouldn't take it? :rolleyes:

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have begun using online personals and have found it very easy to get numbers and getting girls on dates. More and more women these days are turning to the internet dating as they can never find the right bloke through the club or bar scene.

I have been registered on a particular site for a 2 weeks and have got 4 hot birds on the go.