Ongoing Saga with this woman

newyorkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a bit of advice. I met this woman about 4 months ago. We will call her Sally. Played the challenge role to a tee and she ended up asking me out. We went a couple times and I was such a challenge so she gave up. We kept in contact as 'friends' and she did admit she had a romantic interest in me. We started hanging out again in a group. One night a bunch of us were out at a housewarming party and I ran into a female friend of mine that she also knew. I chatted this friend up to the point where Sally ended up being a little on the jealous side. Over the last couple weeks I have noticed her gazing at me and trying to get a bit closer again. She actually asked me about this female friend twice. Once after it happened and about three weeks later. She wanted to know if I asked her out.

My question is this..how should I play this? Assume she is interested due to her jealousy factor or test the waters slowly?

Any Advice from you experts?

##17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
newyorkman said:
I need a bit of advice. I met this woman about 4 months ago. We will call her Sally. Played the challenge role to a tee and she ended up asking me out. We went a couple times and I was such a challenge so she gave up. We kept in contact as 'friends' and she did admit she had a romantic interest in me. We started hanging out again in a group. One night a bunch of us were out at a housewarming party and I ran into a female friend of mine that she also knew. I chatted this friend up to the point where Sally ended up being a little on the jealous side. Over the last couple weeks I have noticed her gazing at me and trying to get a bit closer again. She actually asked me about this female friend twice. Once after it happened and about three weeks later. She wanted to know if I asked her out.

My question is this..how should I play this? Assume she is interested due to her jealousy factor or test the waters slowly?

Any Advice from you experts?
Yes. Stop playing coy (like a woman).

But we still need more information. What do you want with Sally?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
newyorkman said:
... We went a couple times and I was such a challenge so she gave up.
:crackup:
Sorry...
newyorkman said:
Have to ask, are you even interested in this woman now?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then way don't you? Stop overdoing the whole challenge thing and sticking to rules. It is ok to test her, but you're gonna end up blowing it with girls who initially had high interest. It has happened to me several times in the last few years. I was so in control and kept breaking them down that they lost interest.

Seems like if you hurry, you can still get her to agree on anything you want.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
newyorkman said:
yeah I am looking to date Sally. Nothing too exclusive though.
Then just tell her when you're going to do something and tell her that she'd have a good time if she came along.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The definition of "challenge" when it comes to gaming women isn't to avoid them, but to make them see that you're valuable to other women. Letting women know that other women desire you will fuel their curiosity about you. When that happens, they start thinking about you more. When they start thinking about you more, they start wanting you more. Then they'll get defensive when another woman is interested in you. You'll be surprised at what she'll call other women who show an interest in you, even if the other women only show it with their body language.

Never verbally give away what your status is with other women. In fact, over-exaggerate it. Tell her you're dating this other women, her two sisters, her mom, and her aunt Shelley. Let her know that you're interested with your actions. (Note: actions does NOT mean buying 5hit for her). Use Kino and be playful with her. Act like you're both children, and she's your best friend.

Take Sally out for a date. Hell, take her on a few dates and have fun with her. The best things you can do on a date is use kino and have fun, so make sure you plan an action date.